A firmware upgrade for ScopeMeter test tool 120 Series is available, which gives you the following additional functions:
- The new firmware provides probe settings 20:1 and 200:1 for the DP120 differential probe. The 1000:1 probe setting has been canceled.
- In the previous firmware the print function only supports A4 paper format
- Probe settings 1000:1, 10 mV/mA, and 0.1 mV/A have been added.
- When a temperature or diode measurement is trendplotted, and the Fluke123 is switched off and on again, the vertical scaling information is shown.
- The trigger icon in VIDEO mode is automatically set to negative edge ( ) at VIDEO POLARITY POSITIVE, and to positive edge ( ) at VIDEO POLARITY NEGATIVE. This reflects the actual trigger edge.
- The following bug has been solved:
Set Input B OFF, select TRENDPLOT, press HOLD, press V Hz A (INPUT B MEASUREMENTS menu), press right arrow key (MEASURE on B), press F4 (ENTER), press F4 (YES, restart TRENDPLOT); TRENDPLOT is restarted now, but the display still shows HOLD in V01.03 and lower.
Upgrading Version V1.00, V1.02, V1.03 or V1.04 to Version V1.08 - Instruments with firmware version V1.0x are field upgradable free of charge.
Please contact the Fluke service department for firmware updates on this product.
FlashTool Software requirements:
- Fluke 123 Series ScopeMeter, with firmware version V1.00, V1.02, V1.03 or V1.04 (See Firmware Level Check below);
- A PC, running Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, NT 4.0, XP or Vista, with a free RS-232 or USB port to perform the software installation;
- PM9080 or OC4USB (RevII) optically isolated serial interface cable (as included with the ScopeMeter 123/S model and with the SCC-120 kit) for data interconnection between the PC and the instrument
Firmware Level Check - Press USER OPTIONS and F3 [VERSION & CAL …] on your ScopeMeter to check its firmware version.