Fluke 805 Vibration Meter Firmware v.2.1.6 (.bin) »
To upgrade the Meter:
- Download the upgrade file for the Meter by clicking the above link.
- Connect the USB cable to the PC or laptop.
- Make sure the Meter is off.
- Simultaneously push and hold Setup button and > button as you connect the other end of the USB cable to the Meter.
- The Meter boots up in the firmware upgrade mode and stays on while it is connected to the PC.
- Identify the external disk that is the Meter in an Explorer window on the computer.
- Make a copy of the upgrade file to the external disk that is the Meter.
- Right-click on the external disk and select eject.
- Disconnect the Meter from the host PC.
- Restart the Meter.
The Meter operates with the new firmware after the restart.
- Support for Fluke Connect®
- Battery life improvement with sleep mode
- Language updates
- Battery life improvement
- Battery type selection added to Instrument Setup
- Flashlight only on when button is held down
- Addition of Nordic Languages to the User Interface
- Second level machine setup update
Fluke 805 Vibration Meter Trending Template
Export and trend in Microsoft® Excel
Fluke 805 Vibration Meter Trending Template Version 2.2 »
What is new?
- Added Windows 8.1 compatibility
- Supports Fluke Connect
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Trending vibration measurements over time is the best method to track machine health.
With the Fluke 805 you can easily:
- Export your results to Microsoft® Excel through a USB connection
- Trend the readings with the built-in templates and plot graphs
- Compare the overall vibration readings to ISO Standards (10816-1, 10816-3, 10816-7)
Import measurements from the Fluke 805 Vibration Meter to an Excel template on your PC in order to trend the bearing parameters: overall vibration, CF+ and temperature. The user can now see a clear picture of the changing bearing condition and deteriorating health of the machine.
Instructions for installing the template »
Instructions for trending and printing »