To copy the template:
Turn on the PC or Laptop and copy the template you have downloaded from the link above.
To export data:
- Connect the USB cable between the PC and the Meter.
- Turn on the Meter.
A pop-up menu opens to show that the new hardware is found.
- Go to My Computer and select the removable disk that is the Meter. Double-click to see the contents of the disk.
- Make a copy of the TXT-format file from the Meter to the PC or Laptop.
To use the template and plot a graph:
- Open the TXT template.
Trending Template Configuration Tab
- Click Browse to find the Main_DB.TXT data file.
Open TXT Format File
The template only reads data from files in TXT file format.
The file path shows on the File name tab in the Custom-built template.
- Click Configure Device on the template.
The Device Configuration Window opens.
Device Configuration Window
- Click each drop-down list to select the Machine Configuration from the saved measurement data:
- Device ID
- Machine Categories
- Machine Name
- Click the drop-down list for the ISO Standard and the Class.
- Click each drop-down list to select the Graph Axis and Unit Selection for the plot:
- X-axis required Parameters
- X-axis required Units
- Y-axis required Parameters
- Y-axis required Units
- Click Plot Graph.
Please see below for an example of a graph you can make with measurement data from the Meter.