Control Planned Downtime and Prevent Recurring Problems
You can make informed maintenance decisions and address critical problems first with the combination of diagnoses, severity and repair recommendations from the Fluke 810 Vibration Tester. The most advanced troubleshooting tool for mechanical maintenance teams, the Fluke 810 allows you to set priorities and manage your resources.
The Expertise of a Vibration Analyst in Your Hands
The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester puts you one step ahead by using a simple step-by-step process to report on machine faults the first time measurements are taken, without prior measurement history.
Features and benefits
- On-board identification and location of the most common mechanical faults (bearings, misalignment, unbalance, looseness) focus maintenance efforts on root cause, reducing unplanned downtime
- Fault severity scale with four severity levels helps you prioritize maintenance work
- Repair recommendations advise technicians on corrective action
- On-board context sensitive help provides real-time tips and guidance to new users
- 2 GB expandable on-board memory provides enough space for your machinery’s data
- Self-test function ensures optimal performance and more time on the job
- Laser tachometer for accurate machine running speed promotes confident diagnoses
- Tri-axial accelerometer reduces measurement time by 2/3 over single axis accelerometers
- Viewer PC Software expands data storage and tracking capacity
Use the Fluke 810 Vibration Tester to:
- Troubleshoot problem equipment and understand the root cause of failure
- Survey equipment before and after planned maintenance and confirm the repair
- Commission new equipment and ensure proper installation
- Provide quantifiable proof of equipment condition and drive investment in repair or replacement
- Prioritize and plan repair activities and operate more efficiently
- Anticipate equipment failures before they happen and take control of spare parts inventories
- Train new or less-experienced technicians and build confidence and skill across the team
The Fluke 810 helps you locate and diagnose common mechanical problems and prioritize repair actions in three simple steps:
Vibration testing has never been easier.
The 810 asks for basic machine information you already know. Its onboard Info Feature gives you field tips for setting up and taking measurements like a pro.
Fluke 810 fits easily into your maintenance routine.
Use it to quickly troubleshoot problems or monitor machine conditions.
No more guessing your machine’s condition.
With the press of a button, the Fluke 810 identifies the root cause, its location, and how severe it is. Fix it right the first time.
Diagnostic Specifications Standard Faults Unbalance, looseness, misalignment and bearing failures Analysis For Motors, fans, blowers, belts and chain drives, gearboxes, couplings, centrifugal pumps, piston pumps, sliding vane pumps, propeller pumps, screw pumps, rotary thread/gear/lobe pumps, piston compressors, centrifugal compressors, screw compressors, closed coupled machines, spindles Machine Rotational Speed Range 200 rpm to 12000 rpm Diagnosis Details Plain-text diagnosis, fault severity (slight, moderate, serious, extreme), repair details, cited peaks, spectra Electrical Specifications Ranging Automatic A/D Converter 4 channel, 24 bit Usable Bandwidth 2 Hz to 20 kHz Sampling 51.2 Hz Digital Signal Processing Functions Automatically configured anti-alias filter, high-pass filter, decimation, overlapping, windowing, FFT, and averaging Sampling Rate 2.5 kHz to 50 kHz Dynamic Range 128 dB Signal To Noise Ratio 100 dB FFT Resolution 800 lines Spectral Windows Hanning Frequency Units Hz, orders, cpm Amplitude Units in/sec, mm/sec, VdB (US), VdB* (Europe) Non-volatile Memory SD micro memory card, 2 GB internal + user accessible slot for additional storage General Specifications Dimensions (HxDxW) 18.56 cm x 7.00 cm x 26.72 cm (7.30 in x 2.76 in x 10.52 in) Weight (With Battery) 1.9 kg (4.2 lb) Display ¼ VGA, 320 × 240 Color (5.7 inch diagonal) TFT LCD with LED backlight Input/Output Connections Triaxial sensor connection 4 pin M12 connector Single axis sensor connection BNC connector Tachometer Connection Mini DIN 6 pin connector PC Connection Mini ‘B’ USB (2.0) connector Battery Battery type Lithium-ion, 14.8 V, 2.55 Ah Battery charging time Three hours Battery discharge time Eight hours (under normal conditions) AC Adapter Input voltage 100 Vac to 240 Vac Input frequency 50/60 Hz Operating System WinCE 6.0 Core Language Support English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish Warranty Three-years Environmental Specifications Operating Temperature 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F) Storage Temperature -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F) Operating Humidity 10 % to 95 % RH (non-condensing) Agency Approvals CHINA RoHS, CSA, CE, C TICK, WEEE Electromagnetic Compatibility EN 61326-1:2006, EN 61010:1:2001 2nd ed. Sensor Specifications Sensor Type Accelerometer Sensitivity 100 mV/g (± 5 %, 25 °C) Acceleration Range 80 g peak Amplitude Nonlinearity 1 % Frequency Response Z 2 - 7,000 Hz ± 3dB X, Y 2 - 5,000 Hz ± 3dB Power Requirement (IEPE) 18 V dc to 30 V dc, 2 mA to 10 mA Bias Output Voltage 12 V dc Grounding Case grounded Sensing Element Design PZT ceramic / shear Case Material 316L stainless steel Mounting 10-32 captive socket head screw, 2-pole rare earth magnet (48 lb pull strength) Output Connector 4-Pin, M12 Mating Connector M12 - F4D Non-volatile Memory TEDS 1451.4 compatible Vibration Limit 500 g peak Shock Limit 5000 g peak Electromagnetic Sensitivity, Equivalent g 100 μg/gauss Sealing Hermetic Temperature Range -50 °C to 120 °C (-58 °F to 248 °F) ± 7 % Warranty One-year Tachometer Specifications Dimensions (DxW) 2.86 cm x 12.19 cm (1.125 in x 4.80 in) Weight 96 g (3.4 oz) with cable Power Powered by 810 Vibration Tester Detection Laser Diode Class 2 Range 6.0 to 99,999 rpm Accuracy 6.0 to 5999.9 rpm ± 0.01 % and ± 1 digit 5999.9 to 99999 rpm ± 0.05 % and ± 1 digit Resolution 0.1 rpm Effective Range 1 cm to 100 cm (0.4 in to 39.27 in) Response Time 1 second (> 60 rpm) Controls Measure on/off transparent button Interface 6 Pin Mini DIN Cable Length 50 cm (19.586 in) Warranty One-year Tachometer Accessories Reflective tape 1.5 cm x 52.5 cm (0.59 in × 20.67 in) Viewer PC Software Minimum Hardware Requirements 1 GB RAM Operating System Requirements Windows XP, Vista
Model Name Description Fluke 810 Handheld Vibration Tester
- Vibration Tester with diagnostic technology
- Tri-axial accelerometer, magnet mount, mounting pad kit with adhesive, accelerometer quick-disconnect cable
- Laser tachometer and storage pouch
- Smart battery pack with cable and adapters
- Shoulder strap and adjustable hand strap
- Viewer PC software
- Mini USB to USB cable
- Getting Started Guide, illustrated quick reference guide, Users Manual CD-ROM,
- Carrying case
Model Name Description Fluke G3P-Group2 Gold CarePlan
- Models covered: 50 Series II (51 II, 52 II, 53 II, 54 II), 190 Series II (C, 190-062/AM/S, 190-102/AM, 190-102/AM/S, 190-104/AM, 190-104/AM/S, 190-202/AM, 190-202/AM/S, 190-204/AM, 190-204/AM/S, 190-502/AM, 190-502/AM/S), 381, 705, 707, 709, 709H, 712, 714, 715, 717, 718, 719, 754, 787, 789, 810, 1550C, 1577, and 1587
- Extends warranty from three to five years and includes five annual NIST traceable calibrations with data
Fluke Store Fluke S3P-Group2 Silver CarePlan
- Models covered: 50 Series II (51 II, 52 II, 53 II, 54 II), 190 Series II (190-062/AM, 190-062/AM/S, 190-102/AM, 190-102/AM/S, 190-104/AM, 190-104/AM/S, 190-202/AM, 190-202/AM/S, 190-204/AM, 190-204/AM/S, 190-502/AM, 190-502/AM/S), 381, 705, 707, 709, 709H, 712, 714, 715, 717, 718, 719, 754, 787, 789, 810, 1550C, 1577, and 1587
- Extends warranty from three to five years
Cases & Holsters
Model Name Description Fluke C1600 Gear Box for Meter and Accessories Fluke Store Fluke C1600 Gear Box for Meter and Accessories Fluke Store Fluke C1600 Gear Box for Meter and Accessories Fluke Store Fluke C1600 Gear Box for Meter and Accessories Fluke Store Fluke C1600 Gear Box for Meter and Accessories Fluke Store Fluke C1600 Gear Box for Meter and Accessories Fluke Store
Title 810S Instruction Sheet Download 810 User's Manual Supplement Download 810 Getting Started Supplement Download 810 Statement of Memory Volatility Download Viewer Software Installation Guide Download D810, D811 Statement of Memory Volatility Download 810 CE Declaration of Conformity Download 810 Users Manual Download 810 Bedienungshandbuch Download 810 Users Manual Download 810 Users Manual Download 810 Manual de uso Download 810 Manual do usuário Download 810 Users Manual Download 810 Mode d'emploi Download 810 用户手册 Download 810 Manuale per l’uso Download 810 Краткое руководство пользователя Download 810 Kurzanleitung Download 810 Guide de référence rapide Download 810 Guia de Consulta Rápida Download 810 快速参考指南 Download 810 Hızlı Referans Kılavuzu Download 810 Quick Reference Guide Download 810 Guida di riferimento rapido Download 810 Quick Reference Guide Download 810 Guía de referencia rápida Download 810 Getting Started Download 810 Come iniziare Download 810 Mise en route Download 810 Getting Started Download 810 Getting Started Download 810 Getting Started Download 810 Puesta en funcionamiento Download 810 入门 Download 810 Getting Started Download 810 Getting Started Download Viewer Software 安装指南 Download Viewer Software Installationsanleitung Download Viewer Software Installation Guide Download Viewer Software Guide d’installation Download Viewer Software Guida all'installazione Download Viewer Software Guia de Instalação Download Viewer Software Guía de instalación Download
Title Case Study: Fluke 810-They Didn't Believe It Until They Proved It Download
Title How to Use the Fluke 810 with Right-Angle Gear Boxes Download Vibration Analysis Goes Mainstream Download HVAC Applications for Vibration Testing Download Temperature and Vibration Send Maintenance Signals Download Fluke 810 Vibration Tester Helps Keep the Oil Flowing Download Vibration Tech Behind the Answers Download How to Deal with a Nonstandard Fault Diagnosis Download Yuengling Brews Up a Winning Maintenance Approach Download Benefits of Vibration Testing Application Note Download