Fluke 810 Vibration Tester: When you need an answer now...
Control unplanned downtime, prevent recurring problems, set repair priorities and manage your resources with an entirely new approach to vibration testing.
The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester is the most advanced troubleshooting tool for mechanical maintenance teams who need an answer now. The unique diagnostic technology helps you quickly identify and prioritize mechanical problems, putting the expertise of a vibration analyst in your hands.
You take pride in your facility, your team, and your work. You do what it takes to keep things up and running, but sometimes there is not enough time or resources to keep up with the workload, let alone be proactive about mechanical maintenance. The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester puts you one step ahead by coupling a powerful diagnostic engine with a simple step-by-step process to report on specific machine faults and their severity the first time measurements are taken, without prior measurement history. Overall vibration measurements and spectral diagrams give technicians the ability to quickly asses overall machine health, while enhanced reporting and actionable recommendations give you the confidence you need to address critical problems first.
Available at select distributors.
Features and benefits
- On-board identification and location of the most common mechanical faults (bearings, misalignment, unbalance, looseness) focus maintenance efforts on root cause, reducing unplanned downtime
- Overall vibration level allows you to quickly assess overall machine health directly from the diagnosis screen
- Fault severity scale with four severity levels helps you prioritize maintenance work
- Repair recommendations advise technicians on corrective action
- Detailed diagnostic reports and spectral diagrams help confirm data quality, and narrow down the root cause of failures
- On-board context sensitive help provides real-time tips and guidance to new users
- Flexible machine speed configurations gives the ability to test a broad range of assets including belt drives, gear boxes, and bevel gears
- 2 GB expandable on-board memory provides enough space for your machinery’s data
- Self-test function ensures optimal performance and more time on the job
- Laser tachometer for accurate machine running speed promotes confident diagnoses
- Tri-axial accelerometer reduces measurement time by 2/3 over single axis accelerometers
- Viewer PC Software expands data storage and tracking capacity
Use the Fluke 810 Vibration Tester to:
- Troubleshoot problem equipment and understand the root cause of failure
- Survey equipment before and after planned maintenance and confirm the repair
- Commission new equipment and ensure proper installation
- Provide quantifiable proof of equipment condition and drive investment in repair or replacement
- Prioritize and plan repair activities and operate more efficiently
- Anticipate equipment failures before they happen and take control of spare parts inventories
- Train new or less-experienced technicians and build confidence and skill across the team
The Fluke 810 helps you locate and diagnose common mechanical problems and prioritize repair actions in three simple steps:
Vibration testing has never been easier.
The 810 asks for basic machine information you already know. Its onboard Info Feature gives you field tips for setting up and taking measurements like a pro.
Fluke 810 fits easily into your maintenance routine.
Use it to quickly troubleshoot problems or monitor machine conditions.
No more guessing your machine’s condition.
With the press of a button, the Fluke 810 identifies the root cause, its location, and how severe it is. Fix it right the first time.
Diagnostic Specifications Standard Faults Unbalance, looseness, misalignment and bearing failures Analysis For Motors, fans, blowers, belts and chain drives, gearboxes, couplings, centrifugal pumps, piston pumps, sliding vane pumps, propeller pumps, screw pumps, rotary thread/gear/lobe pumps, piston compressors, centrifugal compressors, screw compressors, closed coupled machines, spindles Machine Rotational Speed Range 200 rpm to 12000 rpm Diagnosis Details Plain-text diagnosis, fault severity (slight, moderate, serious, extreme), repair details, cited peaks, spectra Electrical Specifications Ranging Automatic A/D Converter 4 channel, 24 bit Usable Bandwidth 2 Hz to 20 kHz Sampling 51.2 Hz Digital Signal Processing Functions Automatically configured anti-alias filter, high-pass filter, decimation, overlapping, windowing, FFT, and averaging Sampling Rate 2.5 kHz to 50 kHz Dynamic Range 128 dB Signal To Noise Ratio 100 dB FFT Resolution 800 lines Spectral Windows Hanning Frequency Units Hz, orders, cpm Amplitude Units in/sec, mm/sec, VdB (US), VdB* (Europe) Non-volatile Memory SD micro memory card, 2 GB internal + user accessible slot for additional storage General Specifications Dimensions (H x D x W) 18.56 x 7.00 x 26.72 cm (7.30 x 2.76 x 10.52 in) Weight (With Battery) 1.9 kg (4.2 lb) Display ¼ VGA, 320 × 240 Color (5.7 inch diagonal) TFT LCD with LED backlight Input/Output Connections Triaxial sensor connection 4 pin M12 connector Single axis sensor connection BNC connector Tachometer Connection Mini DIN 6 pin connector PC Connection Mini ‘B’ USB (2.0) connector Battery Battery type Lithium-ion, 14.8 V, 2.55 Ah Battery charging time Three hours Battery discharge time Eight hours (under normal conditions) AC Adapter Input voltage 100 VAC to 240 VAC Input frequency 50/60 Hz Operating System WinCE 6.0 Core Language Support English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish Warranty Three-years Environmental Specifications Operating Temperature 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) Storage Temperature -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F) Operating Humidity 10% to 95% RH (non-condensing) Agency Approvals CHINA RoHS, CSA, CE, C TICK, WEEE Electromagnetic Compatibility EN 61326-1:2006, EN 61010:1:2001 2nd ed. Sensor Specifications Sensor Type Accelerometer Sensitivity 100 mV/g (±5%, 25°C) Acceleration Range 80 g peak Amplitude Nonlinearity 1% Frequency Response Z 2 - 7,000 Hz ±3dB X, Y 2 - 5,000 Hz ±3dB Power Requirement (IEPE) 18 VDC to 30 VDC, 2 mA to 10 mA Bias Output Voltage 12 VDC Grounding Case grounded Sensing Element Design PZT ceramic / shear Case Material 316L stainless steel Mounting 10-32 captive socket head screw, 2-pole rare earth magnet (48 lb pull strength) Output Connector 4-Pin, M12 Mating Connector M12 - F4D Non-volatile Memory TEDS 1451.4 compatible Vibration Limit 500 g peak Shock Limit 5000 g peak Electromagnetic Sensitivity, Equivalent g 100 μg/gauss Sealing Hermetic Temperature Range -50°C to 120°C (-58°F to 248°F) ±7% Warranty One-year Tachometer Specifications Dimensions (D x W) 2.86 x 12.19 cm (1.125 x 4.80 in) Weight 96 g (3.4 oz) with cable Power Powered by 810 Vibration Tester Detection Laser Diode Class 2 Range 6.0 to 99,999 rpm Accuracy 6.0 to 5999.9 rpm ±0.01% and ±1 digit 5999.9 to 99999 rpm ±0.05% and ±1 digit Resolution 0.1 rpm Effective Range 1 cm to 100 cm (0.4 in to 39.27 in) Response Time 1 second (> 60 rpm) Controls Measure on/off transparent button Interface 6 Pin Mini DIN Cable Length 50 cm (19.586 in) Warranty One-year Tachometer Accessories Reflective tape 1.5 x 52.5 cm (0.59 x 20.67 in) Viewer PC Software Minimum Hardware Requirements 1 GB RAM Operating System Requirements Windows XP, Vista
Model Name Description Fluke 810 Fluke 810 Vibration Tester
- Vibration Tester with diagnostic technology
- Tri-axial accelerometer, magnet mount, mounting pad kit with adhesive, accelerometer quick-disconnect cable
- Laser tachometer and storage pouch
- Smart battery pack with cable and adapters
- Shoulder strap and adjustable hand strap
- Viewer PC software
- Mini USB to USB cable
- Getting Started Guide, illustrated quick reference guide, Users Manual CD-ROM,
- Carrying case
Cases & Holsters
Title 810 Users Manual Download 810 Users Manual Download 810 Users Manual Download 810 Users Manual Download 810 Users Manual Download 810 Users Manual Download 810 Users Manual Download 810 Users Manual Download 810 CE Declaration of Conformity Download 810 CSA Certificate of Conformity Download 810 CSA Certificate of Conformity Supplement Download 810 入门 Download 810 Getting Started Download 810 Mise en route Download 810 Getting Started Download 810 Come iniziare Download 810 Getting Started Download 810 Iniciação Download 810 Getting Started Download 810 Puesta en funcionamiento Download 810 Başlangıç Download 810 Getting Started Supplement Download 810 Quick Reference Guide Download 810 Quick Reference Guide Download 810 Quick Reference Guide Download 810 Quick Reference Guide Download 810 Quick Reference Guide Download 810 Quick Reference Guide Download 810 Quick Reference Guide Download 810 Quick Reference Guide Download 810 Quick Reference Guide Download 810 Quick Reference Guide Download 810 Safety Sheet Download 810 Safety Sheet Download 810 Safety Sheet Download 810 Safety Sheet Download 810 Safety Sheet Download 810 Safety Sheet Download 810 Safety Sheet Download 810 Safety Sheet Download 810 Safety Sheet Download 810 Safety Sheet Download 810 Statement of Memory Volatility Download 810S Instruction Sheet Download D810, D811 Statement of Memory Volatility Download SBP810 CSA Certificate of Conformity Download SBP810 CSA Certificate of Conformity Supplement Download Viewer Software 安装指南 Download Viewer Software Installation Guide Download Viewer Software Guide d’installation Download Viewer Software Installationsanleitung Download Viewer Software Guida all'installazione Download Viewer Software Installation Guide Download Viewer Software Guia de Instalação Download Viewer Software Guía de instalación Download
Title Benefits of vibration testing Download Fluke 810 Vibration Tester helps keep the oil flowing Download How to deal with a nonstandard fault diagnosis Download How to use the Fluke 810 with right-angle gear boxes Download HVAC applications for vibration testing Download Temperature and vibration send maintenance signals Download Temperature and vibration send maintenance signals Download Vibration analysis goes mainstream Download Vibration tech behind the answers Download Yuengling brews up a winning maintenance approach Download
Title Case Study: Fluke 810-They Didn't Believe It Until They Proved It Download