This kit is designed to help electricians and HVAC technicians solve problems quicker. Test first for overheated electrical devices using an IR thermometer; then use the clamp meter and voltage detector to find out more about the problem
Fluke 62 MAX+. Small in size. Big on toughness.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Distance to spot: 12:1.
- Dual lasers: Identifies area to be measured.
- Large, backlit display: Makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter. Rugged. Reliable. Precise.
- 400 A AC current measurement.
- 600 VAC and DC voltage measurement.
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals.
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection.
- Slim, ergonomic design.
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating.
Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert™ Voltage Detector
- Voltbeat™ technology and continuous self-test, so always know it’s working.
- Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds.
- Voltage detection of 90 to 1000 VAC.
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection.
Fluke C115 Soft Case
- Lightweight soft case to provide optimal protection and accessory storage.
Fluke 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer
Specifications Temperature range -30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F) Accuracy ±1.0°C or ±1.0% of reading, whichever is greater
-10°C to 0°C: ±2.0
-30°C to -10°C: ±3.0
Response time (95%)
< 300 ms (95% of reading)
Spectral response 8 to 14 microns Emissivity 0.10 to 1.00 Optical resolution 12:1 (calculated at 90% energy) Display resolution 0.1°C (0.2°F) Repeatability of readings ±0.5% of reading or < ±0.5°C (1°F), whichever is greater Power AA battery Battery life 8 hours with laser and backlight on Physical Specifications Weight 255 g (8.99 oz) Size 175 x 85 x 75 mm (6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95 in) Operating temperature 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) Storage temperature -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F), (without battery) Operating humidity 10% to 90% RH non-condensing at 30°C (86°F) Operating altitude 2000 meters above mean sea level Storage altitude 12,000 meters above mean sea level IP rating IP 54 per IEC 60529 Drop test 3 meters Vibration and shock IEC 68-2-6 2.5 g, 10 to 200 Hz, IEC 68-2-27, 50 g, 11 ms EMC EN 61326-1:2006 EN 61326-2:2006 Standards and agency approval Compliance EN/IEC 61010-1: 2001 Laser safety FDA and EN 60825-1 Class II
Fluke 323 True RMS Clamp Meter
Specifications AC current Range 400.0 A Accuracy 2% ±5 digits
(45 Hz to 65 Hz)
2.5% ±5 digits
(65 Hz to 400 Hz)
AC voltage Range 600.0 V Accuracy 1.5% ±5 digits DC voltage Range 600.0 V Accuracy 1.0% ±5 digits Resistance Range 400.0 Ω/ 4000 Ω Accuracy 1.0% ±5 digits Continuity ≤ 70 Ω AC response True-rms Data hold Yes Size H x W x D (mm) 207 x 75 x 34 Max wire diameter 30 mm (600 MCM) Weight 265 g Category rating CAT III 600 V
CAT IV 300 V
Fluke 1AC-II VoltAlert
Specifications Operating principle Senses the steady state electrostatic ﬁeld produced by ac voltage through insulation without requiring contact to the bare conductor. A red glow at the tip and a beeping noise (if not switched OFF) indicates the presence of voltage. Voltage sensing ranges Nominally, 90 VAC to 1000 VAC or 200 VAC to 1000 VAC depending on model, 45 Hz to 405 Hz; also a 20 V to 90 V control circuit model Detector tip style Blade or round, depending on model Light source One high intensity red LED Agency approvals c CSA us, CE, C-Tick Safety rating 1000 V, CAT IV IP rating IP 40 Operating temperature -10°C to 50°C Operating humidity ranges 0% to 95% (0°C to 30°C) 0% to 75% (30°C to 40°C) 0% to 45% (40°C to 55°C) Operating altitude 3000 meters Batteries 2 AAA alkaline batteries included Product does not respond to random electrostatic discharge.
Model Name Description Fluke 62 MAX+/323/IAC Fluke 62 MAX+/323/1AC IR Thermometer, Clamp Meter and Voltage Detector Kit
- Fluke 62 MAX+ IR Thermometer
- Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter
- Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector
- C115 Soft Case