The most rugged Fluke 62 MAX+ IR thermometer teamed with the easy to use 414D Laser Distance Meter has everything you need to configure layout and to troubleshoot electrical/HVAC problems quickly. Use the IR thermometer to test for overheating in electrical devices and HVAC components, and use the laser distance meter to determine distance, area, and volume for space configuration.
The 414D reduces errors, saves time and money
- The most advanced laser technology for distance measurement
- Measures up to 50 m (165 ft) with accuracy of 2 mm (0.08 in)
- Quick calculation of area (square feet/meters) and volume
- Pythagoras function indirectly measures height via two other measurements
- Stores up to five measurement results
- Battery life of 3000 measurements with automatic shut-off feature
Fluke 62 MAX+. Small in size. Big on toughness
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit
- Distance to spot: 12:1
- Dual lasers: Identifies area to be measured
- Large, backlit display: Makes data easier to read, even in dark areas
Fluke 414D Laser Distance Meter
Distance Measurement Typical Measuring Tolerance 1 ±2.0 mm 3 Maximum Measuring Tolerance 2 ±3.0 mm 3 Range At Leica Target Plate GZM26 50 m / 165 ft Typical Range 1 40 m / 130 ft Range At Unfavorable Condition 4 35 m / 115 ft Smallest Unit Displayed 1 mm / 1/16 in Ø Laser Point At Distances 6 / 30 / 60 mm
(10 / 50 / 100 m)
Tilt Measurement Measuring Tolerance To Laser Beam5 No Measuring Tolerance To Housing5 No Range No General Laser Class 2 Laser Type 635 nm, < 1 mW Protection Class IP40 Automatic Laser Off After 90 seconds Automatic Power Off After 180 seconds Battery Life (2 x AAA) 1.5 V NEDA 24A/IEC LR03 Up to 3,000 measurements Size (L x W x D) 116 x 53 x 33 mm Weight (with batteries) 113 g Temperature Range:
-25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F) 0°C to +40°C (32°F to +104°F) Calibration Cycle Not applicable Maximum Altitude 3000 m Maximum Relative Humidity 85% at 20°F to 120°F (-7°C to 50°C) Safety IEC Standard No. 61010-1:2001 EN60825-1:2007 (Class II) EMC EN 55022:2010 EN 61000-4-3:2010 EN 61000-4-8:2010 1. Applies for 100% target reflectivity (white painted wall), low background illumination, 25°C.
2. Applies for 10 to 500% target reflectivity, high background illumination, -10°C to +50°C.
3. Tolerances apply from 0.05 m to 10 m with a confidence level of 95%. The maximum tolerance may deteriorate to 0.1 mm/m between 10 m to 30 m and to 0.15 mm/m for distances above 30 m.
4. Applies for 100% target reflectivity, background illumination between 10'000 lux and 30'000 lux.
5. After user calibration. Additional angle related deviation of ±0.01° per degree up to ±45° in each quadrant. Applies at room temperature. For the whole operating temperature range the maximum deviation increases by ±0.1°
Fluke 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer
Specifications Temperature Range -30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F) Accuracy ±1.0°C or ±1.0% of reading, whichever is greater -10°C to 0°C: ±2.0 -30°C to -10°C: ±3.0 Response Time (95%) Fluke 62 MAX+ < 300 ms (95% of reading) Spectral response 8 to 14 microns Emissivity 0.10 to 1.00 Optical Resolution 12:1 (calculated at 90% energy) Display Resolution 0.1°C (0.2°F) Repeatability Of Readings ±0.5% of reading or < ±0.5°C (1°F), whichever is greater Power AA battery Battery Life 8 hours with laser and backlight on Physical Specifications Weight 255 g (8.99 oz) Size (L x W x D) 175 x 85 x 75 mm (6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95 in) Operating Temperature 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) Storage Temperature (Without Battery) -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F) Operating Humidity 10% to 90% RH non-condensing at 30°C (86°F) Operating Altitude 2000 meters above mean sea level Storage Altitude 12,000 meters above mean sea level IP Rating IP 54 per IEC 60529 Drop Test 3 meters Vibration And Shock IEC 68-2-6 2.5 g, 10 to 200 Hz IEC 68-2-27, 50 g, 11 ms EMC EN 61326-1:2006 EN 61326-2:2006 Standards And Agency Approval Compliance EN/IEC 61010-1: 2001 Laser Safety FDA and EN 60825-1 Class II
Model Name Description 414D/62 MAX+ Fluke 414D/62 MAX+ Laser Distance Meter/Infrared Thermometer Combo Kit
- Fluke 414D Laser Distance Meter
- Fluke 62 MAX+ IR Thermometer