Built for the masters of temperature.
The Fluke 724: everything you need to troubleshoot and calibrate temperature.
- Now you can carry one tool to expertly test all the temperature sensors and transmitters in your plant.
- The Fluke 724 is the master’s answer to temperature calibration. The Fluke 724 can measure and source 10 thermocouple types and 7 RTD types, plus volts and ohms.
- The Fluke 724 even handles high-speed pulsed RTD circuits and provides loop power.
- The dual line measure/source display lets you source temperature and view loop current at the same time.
- With its simple, “no menus controls, the Fluke 724 is easy to operate, too.
Feel the Heat!
The Fluke 724 Temperature Calibrator is a powerful yet easy-to-use calibrator. Use the measure and source functions to test and calibrate almost any temperature instrument.
- Easy to read dual display lets you view input and output simultaneously
- Measure RTDs, thermocouples, ohms, and volts to test sensors and transmitters
- Source/simulate thermocouples, RTDs, volts, and ohms to calibrate transmitters
- Perform fast linearity tests with 25% and 100% steps
- Execute remote tests with auto step and auto ramp
- Power transmitters during test using loop power supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Store frequently-used test setups for later use
- Compact, streamlined shape makes it easy to carry
- Rugged, reliable design stands up to field use
- Backlight lets you work in poor light
- Large battery capacity of four AA cells
- Battery door for easy changes
Measurement Accuracy Voltage DC 30.000 V 0.02% + 2 counts (upper display) 20.000 V 0.02% + 2 counts (lower display) 100.00 mV 0.02% + 2 counts -10.00 mV to 75.00 mV 0.025% + 1 count (via TC connector) Current DC 24.000 mA 0.02% + 2 counts Resistance 0.0 to 400.0 Ω 0.1 Ω (4-wire), 0.15 Ω (2- and 3-wire) 401 to 1500 Ω 0.5 Ω (4-wire), 1 Ω (2- and 3-wire) 1500 to 3200 Ω 1 Ω (4-wire), 1.5 Ω (2- and 3-wire) Source Accuracy Voltage DC 100.00 mV 0.02% + 2 counts 10.000 V 0.02% + 2 counts -10.00 mV to 75.00 mV 0.025 % + 1 count (via TC connector) Resistance 15.0 to 400.0 Ω 0.15 Ω (exc. current 0.15 to 0.5 mA), 0.1 Ω (exc. current 0.5 to 2 mA) 401 to 1500 Ω 0.5 Ω (excitation current 0.05 to 0.8 mA) 1500 to 3200 Ω 1 Ω (excitation current 0.05 to 0.4 mA) RTDs and Thermocouples Measure accuracy NI-120 0.2°C PT-100 (385) 0.33°C PT-100 (393) 0.3°C PT-100 (JIS) 0.3°C PT-200 (385) 0.2°C PT-500 (385) 0.3°C PT-1000 (385) 0.2°C Resolution 0.1°C J 0.7°C K 0.8°C T 0.8°C E 0.7°C R 1.8°C S 1.5°C B 1.4°C L 0.7°C U 0.75°C N 0.9°C Resolution J, K, T, E, L, N, U: 0.1°C, 0.1°F B, R, S: 1°C, 1°F XK 0.6°C BP 1.2°C Source accuracy NI-120 0.2°C PT-100 (385) 0.33°C PT-100 (393) 0.3°C PT-100 (JIS) 0.3°C PT-200 (385) 0.2°C PT-500 (385) 0.3°C PT-1000 (385) 0.2°C Resolution 0.1°C Accuracy stated for 4-wire measurement. J 0.7°C K 0.8°C T 0.8°C E 0.7°C R 1.4°C S 1.5°C B 1.4°C L 0.7°C U 0.75°C N 0.9°C Resolution J, K, T, E, L, N, U: 0.1°C, B, R, S: 1°C XK 0.6°C BP 1.2°C Specifications Ramp functions Source functions Voltage, current, resistance, frequency, temperature Ramps Slow ramp, Fast ramp, 25% step-ramp Loop power function Voltage 24 V Accuracy 10% Maximum current 22 mA, short circuit protected Step functions Source functions Voltage, current, resistance, frequency, temperature Steps 25% of range, 100% of range Environmental Specifications Operating temperature -10°C to 55°C Storage temperature -20°C to 71°C Humidity (without condensation) 90% 10°C to 30°C 75% 30°C to 40°C 45% 40°C to 50°C 35% 50°C to 55°C Safety Specifications Safety rating CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1:1992 EMC EN50082-1:1992 and EN55022:1994 Class B Mechanical and General Specifications Size 96 x 200 x 47 mm Weight 650 g Batteries Four AA alkaline batteries Warranty Three years Battery life 25 hours typical Shock and vibration Random, 2 G, 5-500 Hz
Model Name Description Fluke 724 Fluke 724 Temperature Calibrator
- AC70A Test Clips
- One pair of stackable test leads
- TL75 Test Leads
- CE and CSA Markings
- Manuals in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- Users manuals on CD-ROM
- NIST- traceable calibration report and data