Get the Infrared Details you need to Quickly Identify Problems
The greatest technological advancement in thermography may be how Fluke has made it so simple to capture images and analyze data right out of the box. With just a push of your thumb, go from one handed manual smart focus to adding picture-in-picture and even add comments in your own voice.
The Fluke Ti29 also offers patented IR-Fusion® Technology – the blending of digital and infrared images into a single image, to better diagnose issues. For added versatility in your special applications, add our field-installable telephoto and wide angle lenses.
For applications that require a high temperature range and low thermal sensitivity (NETD), the Ti400 is an alternative choice. It features wireless connectivity for quick and easy sharing of images, LaserSharp® Auto Focus for consistently in-focus images – every, single, time and a ruggedized high resolution 640 x 480 capacitive touch screen for quick menu navigation.
As always, Fluke SmartView® software is included at no additional charge.
Superior image quality
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast with its 280 x 210 infrared resolution
- Identify even the smallest temperature differences that could indicate problems with thermal sensitivity (NETD)
- Automatic alignment (parallax correction) of visual and infrared images with Fluke patented IR-Fusion®
- Optional telephoto and wide angle lenses available for added versatility and special applications. (easily installable in the field)
Easy to use
- Field replaceable batteries give you maximum flexibility no matter where your work takes you.
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use—simply navigate with the push of a thumb.
- No need to carry pen and paper—record findings by speaking into the imager. Voice annotations can be recorded with every image you take. Voice comments are saved along with individual images for future reference.
- One-handed focus capability, emissivity correction, reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction increase the accuracy of measurements in most situations.
- Adjustable hand strap for left-or right-handed use.
- Everything needed to get started is included.
- Optimized for field use in challenging work environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2 m drop for the ultimate peace of mind - When was the last time you dropped a tool or piece of equipment?
- Withstands dust and water—tested to an IP54 rating.
Temperature Temperature measurement range (not calibrated below -10°C) -20°C to +600°C (-4°F to +1112°F) Temperature measurement accuracy ±2°C or 2% (at 25°C nominal, whichever is greater) On-screen emissivity correction Yes On-screen reflected background temperature compensation Yes On-screen transmission correction Yes Imaging Performance Image capture frequency 9 Hz refresh rate or 60 Hz refresh rate depending upon model variation Detector type Focal Plane Array, uncooled microbolometer, 280 x 210 pixels Total pixels 58,800 Thermal sensitivity (NETD) ≤ 0.05°C at 30°C target temp. (50 mK) Infrared spectral band 7.5 μm to 14 μm (long wave) Visual (visible light) camera Industrial performance 2.0 megapixel Minimum focus distance 46 cm (approx. 18 in) Standard infrared lens type Field of view 23° x 17° Spatial resolution (IFOV) 1.43 mRad Minimum focus distance 15 cm (approx. 6 in) Optional telephoto infrared lens type Field of view 11.5° x 8.7° Spatial resolution (IFOV) 0.72 mRad Minimum focus distance 45 cm (approx. 18 in) Optional wide-angle infrared lens type Field of view 46° x 34 Spatial resolution (IFOV) 2.86 mRad Minimum focus distance 7.5 cm (approx. 3 in) Focus mechanism Manual, one-handed Smart Focus capability Image presentation Palettes Standard Ironbow, Blue-Red, High Contrast, Amber, Amber Inverted, Hot Metal, Grayscale, Grayscale Inverted Ultra Contrast™ Ironbow Ultra, Blue-Red Ultra, High Contrast Ultra, Amber Ultra, Amber Inverted Ultra, Hot Metal Ultra, Grayscale Ultra, Grayscale Inverted Ultra Level and span Smooth auto-scaling and manual scaling of level and span Fast auto toggle between manual and auto modes Yes Fast auto-rescale in manual mode Yes Minimum span (in manual mode) 2.5°C (4.5°F) Minimum span (in auto mode) 5°C (9°F) IR-Fusion® Information Automatically aligned (parallax corrected) visual and IR blending Yes Picture-in-picture (PIP) Three levels of on-screen IR blending displayed in center of LCD Full screen infrared Three levels of on-screen IR blending displayed in center of LCD Color alarms (temperature alarms) High-temperature color alarm (user-selectable) Image Capture and Data Storage Image capture, review, save mechanism The Ti29 allows user to adjust palette, blending, level, span, IR-Fusion® mode, emissivity, and reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction on a captured image before it is stored. Voice annotation 60 seconds maximum recording time per image; reviewable playback on imager Storage medium One-handed image capture, review, and save capability File formats SD Memory Card (2 GB memory card will store at least 1200 fully radiometric (.is2) IR and linked visual images each with 60 seconds voice annotations, or 3000 basic bitmap (.bmp) images, or 3000 jpeg (.jpeg) images; transferrable to PC via included multi-format USB card reader Export file formats w/SmartView® software Non-radiometric (.bmp) or (.jpeg) or fully-radiometric (.is2)
No analysis software required for non-radiometric (.bmp and .jpeg) files
General Specifications Operating temperature -10°C to +50°C (14°F to 122°F) Storage temperature -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F) without batteries Relative humidity 10% to 95% non-condensing Display 9.1 cm (3.7 in) diagonal landscape color VGA (640 x 480) LCD with backlight and clear protective cover Controls and adjustments User selectable temperature scale (°C/°F)
Reflected background temperature compensation
User selectable hot spot and cold spot, and center point on the image (other custom markers and shapes in SmartView® software)
High temperature color alarm
User selectable backlight: “Full Bright or “Auto"
Information display preference
Software SmartView® full analysis and reporting software included Batteries Two lithium ion rechargeable smart battery packs with five-segment LED display to show charge level Battery life Four+ hours continuous use per battery pack (assumes 50% brightness of LCD) Battery charge time 2.5 hours to full charge AC battery charging Two-bay AC battery charger (110 V AC to 220 V AC, 50/60 Hz) (included), or in-imager charging. AC mains adapters included. Optional 12 V automotive charging adapter. AC operation AC operation with included power supply (110 V AC to 220 V AC, 50/60 Hz). AC mains adapters included. Power saving Sleep mode activated after five minutes of inactivity, automatic power off after 30 minutes of inactivity Safety standards CSA (US and CAN): C22.2 No. 61010-1-04, UL: UL STD 61010-1 (2nd Edition), ISA: 82.02.01 Electromagnetic compatibility Meets all applicable requirements in EN61326-1:2006 C Tick IEC/EN 61326-1 US FCC CFR 47, Part 15 Class B Vibration 0.03 g2/Hz (3.8 grms), IEC 68-2-6 Shock 25 g, IEC 68-2-29 Drop 2 m (6.5 ft) with standard lens Dimensions (H x W x L) 27.7 x 12.2 x 17.0 cm (10.9 x 4.8 x 6.7 in) Weight (battery included) 1.05 kg (2.3 lb) Enclosure rating IP54 (protected against dust, limited ingress; protection against water spray from all directions) Warranty Two-years (standard) Recommended calibration cycle Two-years (assumes normal operation and normal aging) Supported languages Czech, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish
Model Name Description Fluke Ti29 Fluke Ti29 Infrared Camera
- Thermal Imaging Camera with with standard infrared lens
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including mains adapters)
- Two, rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- SD memory card
- Multi-format USB memory card reader for downloading images into your computer
- SmartView® software with free software upgrades for life
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- Printed users manual
- Warranty registration card