One Tool. Get More Done.
The Fluke 975 AirMeter test tool raises indoor air monitoring to the next level by combining five powerful tools in one, rugged and easy-to-use handheld device. Use the Fluke 975 to optimize HVAC ventilation settings for ASHRAE 62 recommendations, actively monitor conditions that promote a productive environment, and quickly and accurately address occupant comfort complaints the first time.
The Fluke 975 measures:
Use the Fluke 975 AirMeter test tool to:
- Respond to comfort-related calls from occupants.
- Verify the operation of building HVAC control systems.
- Determine whether adequate ventilation exists.
- Monitor air flow and velocity.
- Test for dangerous carbon monoxide leaks.
- Perform duct traversals.
- Optimize HVAC systems to manage energy costs
The Fluke 975 offers an unparalleled featureset for HVAC and facilities technicians, helping them work more quickly and accurately, with the ease of use and durability customers expect from a Fluke meter.
Simultaneously measures, logs, and displays temperature, humidity, CO2, and CO on a bright, backlit LCD display
- One-touch air flow and velocity with available probe*
- Wet bulb and dew point temperature
- % of outside air calculation
- CO2 and CO field calibration feature
- Self-test function at startup Auto-backlight
- Automatically compensates for barometric pressure changes
- Min/Max/Average on all measured and calculated readings
- Multi-language user interface
- Metric or standard units
- Audible and visual threshold alarms
- Extensive discrete or continuous data logging capacity, downloadable to PC via USB interface
- Keypad lock for security
- Included FlukeView Forms® software
- *Included with Fluke 975V, optional with Fluke 975
Measured Specifications Temperature Range -20°C to 50°C (-5°F to 122°F) Display resolution 0.1°C (0.1°F) Accuracy ±0.9°C / ±1.62°F from 40°C to 60°C
±0.5°C / ±1.00°F from 5°C to 40°C
±1.1°C / ±1.98°F from -20°C to 5°C
Relative humidity Range 10% to 90% RH, non-condensing Display resolution 1% Accuracy ±2% RH (10% RH to 90% RH) Air velocity Range 50.0 fpm to 3000 fpm
0.25 m/sec to 15 m/sec
Display resolution 1 fpm (0.005 m/sec) Accuracy ±4% or 4 fpm1
±4% or 0.02 m/sec1 whichever is greater
1. Accuracy specification only valid for velocity readings above 50 fpm. C0 Range 0 to 500 ppm Display resolution 1 ppm Accuracy ±5% or ±3 ppm, whichever is greater, @ 20°C and
C02 Range 0 to 5000 ppm Display resolution
Accuracy Warm up time 1 min (5 minutes for full specification) 2.75% + 75 ppm Calculated Specifications Dew point temperature Range -44°C to 50°C, (-47°F to 122°F) Display resolution 0.1°C (0.1°F) Accuracy ±1°C when temp: -20°C to 50°C RH: 40% to 90%
±2°C when temp: -20°C to 50°C RH: 20% to 40%
±4°C when RH: 10% to 20%
Wet bulb temperature Range -16°C to 50°C, (3°F to 122°F) Display resolution 0.1°C, (0.1°F) Accuracy ±1.2°C when RH: 20% to 90% temp: -20°C to 60°C
±2.1°C when RH: 10% to 20%
Volume flow rate (in a duct) Range 0 to 3,965 M3/m, (0 to 140,000 cfm) Display resolution 0.001 M3/min, (1 cfm) Accuracy N/A: The volume flow calculation will be a simple average of the data points times the duct area % outside air (based on temperature) Range 0 to 100% Display resolution 0.1 % outside air (based on CO2) Range 0 to 100% Display resolution 0.1% N/A General Specifications Operating and storage temperature -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F) Humidity 10% to 90% (non-condensing) Altitude Up to 2000 m (6562 ft) Shock and vibration MIL-PRF-28800F: Class 2 Multi-language interface English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and German Battery Rechargeable Li-Ion (primary), three-AA (backup) Data logging 25,000 records (continuous), 99 records (discrete) Warranty Two-years
Model Name Description Fluke 975 Fluke 975 AirMeterTM
Model Name Description Fluke 975V Fluke 975V AirMeter™ with Velocity Probe
Title Applications for the Fluke 975 in building operations and HVAC/IAQ maintenance Download Banding together to conserve resources Download Carbon monoxide: A mechanic's approach Download Fundamental IAQ/HVAC measurements with the Fluke 975 AirMeter Download How to measure carbon dioxide using the Fluke 975 Download How to measure velocity using the Fluke 975 Download Monitoring temperature, humidity, and airflow in data centers Download
Title Case Study: Perfecting the Art of Energy Efficiency Download
Title Fluke 975 Data Sheet Download