Now compatible with Fluke Connect™ Mobile App
Maximize productivity with the combined Fluke 289 and FlukeView® Forms Combo Kit. With built-in data logger and TrendCapture capability, the 289 helps you track down elusive, intermittent problems, monitoring equipment with any of its functions while you do other jobs. Using FlukeView Forms software allows you to overlay your logged data from six meters or six time periods to find cause and affect relationships or for condition monitoring. Turn your data into meaningful graphs and tables for a professional report or analyze individual readings or series of measurements.
The 289 is compatible with the Fluke ir3000 FC Infrared Connector, allowing you to share live measurements on your iOS or Android smart device with the Fluke Connect mobile app. The 289/FVF combo kit gives you a practical and affordable approach to predictive maintenance.
Equipped with new functionality
- NEW – Now compatible with Fluke Connect mobile app and all Fluke FC enabled test tools with optional ir3000 FC infrared connector (sold separately).
- NEW – Let your team see what you see in an instant with ShareLive™ video call (requires Fluke Connect mobile app and ir3000 FC wireless connector).
- TrendCapture graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred.
- Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data; zoom in up to 14 times.
- Selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is changing rapidly or noisy.
- Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds, specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event.
- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA dot matrix display with white backlight.
- Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using on-board TrendCapture users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
- Save multiple logging sessions before PC download is necessary.
- Two terminal 50 ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution, 10 mA source current. Useful for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance or contact resistance.
- Low Pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements at the same time on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment.
- LoZ Volts. Low impedance voltage function for eliminating ghost voltages. Also recommended when testing for absence or presence of live power.
- On board help screens for measurement functions. Unsure about a function - go to that function and press the "i" button.
- Real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings.
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements.
- True-RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals.
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds).
- 100 mF capacitance range.
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs.
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included.
- Amp jack plugs included.
- Optional magnetic hanger for easy setup and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks.
- FlukeView forms enable you to document, store and analyze individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert them into professional-looking documents.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Specifications Function DC volts Range / resolution 50.000 mV, 500.00 mV, 5.0000 V, 50.000 V, 500.00 V, 1000.0 V Basic accuracy 0.025% AC volts Range / resolution 50.000 mV, 500.00 mV, 5.0000 V, 50.000 V, 500.00 V, 1000.0 V Basic accuracy 0.4% (True-RMS) DC current Range / resolution 500.00 μA, 5000.0 μA, 50.000 mA, 400.00 mA, 5.0000 A, 10.000 A Basic accuracy 0.05% AC current Range / resolution 500.00 μA, 5000.0 μA, 50.000 mA, 400.00 mA, 5.0000 A, 10.000 A Basic accuracy 0.6% (True-RMS) Temperature (excluding probe) Range / resolution -200.0°C to 1350.0°C (-328.0°F to 2462.0°F) Basic accuracy 1.0% Resistance Range / resolution 50.000 Ω, 500.00 Ω, 5.0000 kΩ, 50.000 kΩ, 500.00 kΩ, 5.0000 MΩ, 50.00 MΩ, 500.0 MΩ Basic accuracy 0.05% Capacitance Range / resolution 1.000 nF,10.00 nF 100.0 nF, 1.000 μF, 10.00 μF, 100.0 μF, 1000 μF, 10.00 mF, 100 mF Basic accuracy 1.0% Frequency Range / resolution 99.999 Hz, 999.99 Hz, 9.9999 kHz, 99.999 kHz, 999.99 kHz Basic accuracy 0.005% Connectivity Optional infrared connector via Fluke ir3000 FC General Specifications Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground 1000 V Battery type 6 AA alkaline batteries, NEDA 15A IECLR6 Battery life 100 hours minimum, 200 hours in logging mode Temperature Operating -20°C to 55°C Storage -40°C to 60°C Relative humidity 0 to 90% (0 to 37°C), 0 to 65% (37°C to 45°C), 0 to 45% (45°C to 55°C) Electromagnetic compatibility EMC EN61326-1 Vibration Random vibration per MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2 Shock 1 meter drop per IEC/EN 61010-1 3rd Edition Size (H x W x L) 22.2 x 10.2 x 6 cm (8.75 x 4.03 x 2.38 in) Weight 870.9 g (28 oz) Multiple on screen displays Yes True-RMS AC bandwidth 100 kHz dBV/dBm Yes DC mV resolution 1 μV Megohm range Up to 500 MΩ Conductance 50.00 nS Continuity beeper Yes Battery/fuse access Yes/Yes Elapse time clock Yes Time of day clock Yes Min-max-avg Yes Duty cycle Yes Pulse width Yes Isolated optical interface Yes Auto/touch hold Yes Reading memory Yes Log to PC Yes Interval/event logging Yes Logging memory Up to 15,000 readings Wireless connectivity (optional) Yes
Model Name Description Fluke 289 Kit Fluke 289 FlukeView® Forms Combo Kit
- Fluke 289 Multimeter
- FlukeView® Forms Software with cable
- AC175 Alligator Clips
- 80BK-A Thermocouple Probe
- TL71 Silicon Test Lead Set
- TPAK Magnetic Hanging Kit
- C280 Soft Case
- Amp Jack Plug Set
Requires Fluke ir3000 FC Infrared Connector for Fluke Connect communication (not included in FVF Kit)
Model Name Description FLUKE-IR3000FC Fluke ir3000 FC Connector
Model Name Description FLK-A3004 FC Fluke a3004 FC Wireless 4-20 mA DC Clamp Meter FLK-A3003 FC Fluke a3003 FC Wireless 2000 A DC Current Clamp Meter FLK-Ti400 Fluke Ti400 Infrared Camera FLK-Ti200 Fluke Ti200 Infrared Camera FLK-Ti300 Fluke Ti300 Infrared Camera FLK-3000 FC Fluke 3000 FC Series Wireless Multimeter FLK-A3000 FC Fluke a3000 FC Wireless AC Current Clamp Module FLK-A3001 FC Fluke a3001 FC Wireless iFlex® AC Current Module FLK-A3002 FC Fluke a3002 FC Wireless AC/DC Current Module FLK-3000 FC GM Fluke 3000 FC General Maintenance System FLK-3000 FC HVAC Fluke 3000 FC HVAC System FLK-3000 FC IND Fluke 3000 FC Industrial System FLK-A3000 FC Kit Fluke a3000 FC Wireless AC Current Clamp Kit FLK-A3001 FC Kit Fluke a3001 FC Wireless iFlex® AC Current Clamp Kit FLK-T3000 FC Fluke t3000 FC Wireless Temperature Module FLK-V3000 FC Fluke v3000 FC Wireless AC Voltage Module FLK-V3000 FC Kit Fluke v3000 FC Wireless AC Voltage Kit FLK-V3001 FC Fluke v3001 FC Wireless DC Voltage Module FLK-T3000 FC Kit Fluke t3000 FC Wireless Temperature Kit FLK-V3001 FC Kit Fluke v3001 FC Wireless DC Voltage Kit FLK-V3003 FC Kit Fluke v3003 FC Wireless AC-DC Voltage Measurement Kit Fluke-789 FC/t3000 Fluke 789 FC ProcessMeterTM and Temperature Kit Fluke 287 Kit Fluke 287 FlukeView® Forms Combo Kit Fluke 289 Fluke 289 True-RMS Industrial Logging Multimeter FLK-FC-SD CARD Fluke Connect Wireless SD Card FLK-Ti95 9HZ/FCA Ti95 Fluke Connect FCA Kit Fluke 287 Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter FLK-Ti90 Fluke Ti90 Infrared Camera FLK-Ti95 Fluke Ti95 Infrared Camera FLK-Ti95 9HZ/FCC Ti95 Fluke Connect FCC Kit FLK-Ti100 Fluke Ti100 General Use Infrared Camera FLK-Ti105 Fluke Ti105 Infrared Camera for Industrial and Commercial Applications FLK-Ti105 30HZ/FCA Fluke Ti105 a3001 FC iFlex® Kit FLK-Ti110 Fluke Ti110 Infrared Camera for Industrial and Commercial Applications FLK-Ti125 Fluke Ti125 Industrial-Commercial Infrared Camera FLK-TiR105 Fluke TiR105 Infrared Camera FLK-TiR110 Fluke TiR110 Building Diagnostic Infrared Camera FLK-TiR125 Fluke TiR125 Infrared Camera FLK-Ti200/FCA KIT Fluke Ti200 a3001 FC iFlex® Kit FLK-Ti300/FCA Kit Fluke Ti300 a3001 FC iFlex® Kit FLK-Ti400/FCA Kit Fluke Ti400 a3001 FC iFlex® Kit FLUKE-IR3000FC Fluke ir3000 FC Connector C3004IND Fluke C3004 Soft Case for FC Industrial System FLK-pc3000 FC Fluke pc3000 FC Wireless PC Adapter
Title ABCs of Multimeter safety: Multimeter Safety and You Download Fluke 289/FVF helps develop high-voltage sources Download Fluke Connect™ ABCs of DMMs Download Impressions of the Fluke 289/FVF Download Multimeter measurements on variable frequency drives using the new Fluke 289 DMM Download Troubleshooting power harmonics Download Who sets the rules for electrical testing and safety? Download
Fluke Connect is not available in all countries.
©2015 Fluke Corporation. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Smart phone, wireless service and data plan not included with purchase. First 5 GB of storage is free. Compatible with iPhone 4x and up running iOS 7 or higher; iPad (in an iPhone frame on iPad); Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.3.x or higher and Samsung Galaxy S, Nexus 5, HTC One and One M8 running Android™ 4.4.x or higher. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.