Now compatible with Fluke Connect™ Mobile App
The Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened. Its unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend. The Fluke 287 packs more accuracy and convenience into a handheld multimeter than ever before.
Equipped with new functionality
- NEW – Now compatible with Fluke Connect mobile app and all Fluke FC enabled test tools with optional ir3000 FC infrared connector (sold separately).
- NEW – Let your team see what you see in an instant with ShareLive™ video call (requires Fluke Connect mobile app and ir3000 FC wireless connector).
- TrendCapture quickly graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred.
- Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data; zoom in up to 14 times.
- Selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is changing rapidly or noisy.
- Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds, specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event.
- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information can be simultaneously displayed at the same time.
- Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using on-board TrendCapture users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
- On board help screens for measurement functions.
- Saved measurements allow you to name and recall measurements made in the field.
- Multi-lingual interface.
- Multiple logging sessions possible without download.
- 0.025% basic DC accuracy.
- 100 kHz AC bandwidth.
- Real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings.
- True-RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads. AC bandwidth specified to 100 kHz.
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds).
- 100 mF capacitance range.
- Temperature function.
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements.
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs.
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included.
- Amp jack plugs included.
- Optional FlukeView forms enable you to document, store and analyze individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert them into professional-looking documents.
- Optional magnetic hanger allows you to hang the meter for easy viewing while freeing your hands to focus on the job.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Specifications Function DC volts Range / resolution 50.000 mV, 500.00 mV, 5.0000 V, 50.000 V, 500.00 V, 1000.0 V Basic accuracy 0.025% AC volts Range / resolution 50.000 mV, 500.00 mV, 5.0000 V, 50.000 V, 500.00 V, 1000.0 V Basic accuracy 0.4% (True-RMS) DC current Range / resolution 500.00 μA, 5000.0 μA, 50.000 mA, 400.00 mA, 5.0000 A, 10.000 A Basic accuracy 0.05% AC current Range / resolution 500.00 μA, 5000.0 μA, 50.000 mA, 400.00 mA, 5.0000 A, 10.000 A Basic accuracy 0.6% (True-RMS) Temperature (excluding probe) Range / resolution -200.0°C to 1350.0°C (-328.0°F to 2462.0°F) Basic accuracy 1.0% Resistance Range / resolution 500.00 Ω, 5.0000 kΩ, 50.000 kΩ, 500.00 kΩ, 5.0000 MΩ, 50.00 MΩ, 500.0 MΩ Basic accuracy 0.05% Capacitance Range / resolution 1.000 n, 10.00 nF, 100.0 nF, 1.000 μF, 10.00 μF, 100.0 μF, 1000 μF, 10.00 mF, 100 mF Basic accuracy 1.0% Frequency Range / resolution 99.999 Hz, 999.99 Hz, 9.9999 kHz, 99.999 kHz, 999.99 kHz Basic accuracy 0.005% Connectivity Optional infrared connector via Fluke ir3000 FC General Specifications Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground 1000 V Battery type 6 AA alkaline batteries, NEDA 15A IECLR6 Battery life 100 hours minimum, 200 hours in logging mode Temperature Operating -20°C to 55°C Storage -40°C to 60°C Relative humidity 0 to 90% (0 t 37°C), 0 to 65% (37°C to 45°C), 0 to 45% (45°C to 55°C) Electromagnetic compatibility EMC EN61326–1 Vibration Random vibration per MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2 Shock 1 meter drop per IEC/EN 61010–1 3rd Edition Size (H x W x L) 22.2 x 10.2 x 6 cm (8.75 x 4.03 x 2.38 in) Weight 870.9 g (28 oz) Multiple on screen displays Yes True-RMS AC bandwidth 100 kHz dBV/dBm Yes DC mV resolution 1 μV Megohm range Up to 500 MΩ Conductance 50.00 nS Continuity beeper Yes Battery/fuse access Yes/Yes Elapse time clock Yes Time of day clock Yes Min-max-avg Yes Peak 250 μs Duty cycle 0.01% to 99.99% Pulse width 0.025 ms, 0.25 ms, 2.5 ms, 1250.0 ms Hold Yes Isolated optical interface Yes Auto/touch hold Yes Reading memory Yes Log to PC Yes Interval/event logging Yes Logging memory Up to 10,000 readings Wireless connectivity (optional) Yes
Model Name Description Fluke 287 Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter
Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter
- Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter
- TL71 Test Leads
- AC175 Alligator Clips
- Batteries – 6 AA Installed
Requires Fluke ir3000 FC Infrared Connector for Fluke Connect communication
Fluke Connect is not available in all countries.
©2015 Fluke Corporation. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Smart phone, wireless service and data plan not included with purchase. First 5 GB of storage is free. Compatible with iPhone 4x and up running iOS 7 or higher; iPad (in an iPhone frame on iPad); Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.3.x or higher and Samsung Galaxy S, Nexus 5, HTC One and One M8 running Android™ 4.4.x or higher. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.