Very large, flexible AC current clamps
A pack of 4 pieces of the i2000 current clamp, to be used for high current measurements. The Flex clamp fits around bus bars and large or hard-to-reach conductors. This 4-pack is perfect for use with 3-phase tools such as the Fluke 433 or Fluke 434.
- This 4-pack is perfect for use with 3-phase tools such as the Fluke 433 or Fluke 434
- Each clamp has two ranges: 200 A & 2000 A, 1 or 10 mV/ Amp output
- Ideal for current measurement on thick and hard to reach conductors without breaking the circuit
- Maximum conductor Ø160 mm
- CAT III 600 V safety rating
Specifications Nominal current range 200 A
Continuous current range 2 A - 200 A
20 A - 2000 A
Maximum non-destructive current 4000 A Lowest measurable current 2 A Basic accuracy 1% F.S.
(% reading + floorspec)
Useable frequency 1 Hz - 20 kHz Output level(s) 10 mV/A
Safety Specifications Safety CAT III, 600 V Maximum voltage 600 V AC Mechanical and General Specifications Warranty 1 year Battery life 9 V, >100 h. Maximum conductor diameter 160 mm Output cable length 2.3 m BNC adapter Yes BNC to banana adapter included Yes
Model Name Description i2000FLEXPQ4 Fluke i2000PQ4 Current Clamp, 4-pack
Fluke i2000PQ4 Current Clamp, 4-pack