Review a list of product Safety notices.
- Fluke is voluntarily recalling certain 113, 114, 115, 116 and 117 Digital Multimeters that were manufactured between 12/28/2013 and 1/16/2014.
- During a routine quality review we discovered that a few customers have experienced a potentially hazardous malfunction in the T2 Electrical Tester. We are undertaking this voluntary recall because we place tremendous importance on your safety and the reputation of our products.
- Fluke is voluntarily recalling certain 373, 374, 375 and 376 Digital Clamp Meters that were manufactured between September 1, 2010 and October 31, 2012.
- In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Fluke is voluntarily recalling certain 333, 334, 335, 336 and 337 Digital Clamp Meters that were manufactured between January 29, 2008 and February 27, 2009.
- Fluke is voluntarily recalling certain 28 II Ex Intrinsically Safe True-rms Digital Multimeters that were manufactured between July 1, 2012 and November 30, 2012.
- Fluke is voluntarily recalling its 190 Series ScopeMeter®100MHz and 200MHz 4 Channel Hand Held Oscilloscopes that contain firmware version V10.40. This includes all units manufactured between February 5, 2012 and April 3rd 2012.