Q: How much does the app cost?
A: The mobile app is free to download on compatible devices from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
There are multiple options for purchasing subscriptions of Fluke Connect® Assets.
Apple Store (iTunes) – One 12 month license subscription costs USD $249.99 Google Play – One 6 month subscription costs USD $149.99
You may also purchase both single and multiple licenses at once for your team. You can get 5-license subscriptions at USD $1,199.99 ($10 discount per license) or 10-license subscriptions at USD $1,999.99 ($50 or 20% discount per license). All multiple license subscriptions require an annual commitment.
Multiple license purchase is only available at flukeconnect.com/pricing.
For more information on subscription options, please read more.
Q: How do I get started?
- Download the free Fluke Connect® app from iTunes or Google Play
- Open the app
- If you have a FC3000 DMM or modules, connect it to the app
- Press thebutton on the test tool to activate the tool's radio. If you are connecting to the 3000 FC Multimeter, hold down thebutton while turning the DMM on
- On your smartphone, go to settings > Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth
- In the app, select the correct test tool from the list that automatically appears on the main screen
- Save the measurement to your tool and to Fluke Connect
- If you have a Fluke 805 FC, connect it to the app
- Go to start menu in your 805 FC and enable Fluke Connect. The Fluke Connect wireless logo appears in the upper right of screen of the tool
- Connect to the 805 FC from the app
- Set up a new machine and take a measurement
- Save the measurement to your tool and to Fluke Connect
- If you have a Fluke thermal imager, connect it to the app
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network with the name "Fluke" in it
- Launch the Fluke Connect app
- Connect to the thermal imager within the app
- Capture a thermal image and then save it
- If you don't have a Fluke Connect wireless test tool, you can
- Manually enter measurement data into the app, organize it by equipment number, sort by date and share across your team
Q: How hard is it to use the app?
A: The app should be fairly simple to use if you are familiar with both smartphones and Fluke test tools. App navigation like finger swiping may be similar to the OS of your device.
Q: What are the top software features for Fluke Connect Assets?
- AutoRecord™ one-step measurement transfer: Eliminate manual data entry, reducing error and removing the need for paper
- Asset Status and Asset Health dashboards: Decide where to focus efforts by scanning the most recent status updates on key assets and then identify where preventive actions are needed by viewing asset status over time
- Asset Analysis: Visualize multiple measurement types, including mechanical, electrical and thermal, in one view, organized by asset
- Reports: Create reports with accurate and traceable data and then generate custom reports with Asset Analysis data
Read more below for a full view of how Fluke Connect® Measurements and Fluke Connect® Assets compare
|Feature||Description||Fluke Connect® Measurements||Fluke Connect® Assets|
|AutoRecord measurements||Standard: Wirelessly save measurements to the Fluke Cloud™ and add text or audio annotations||x||x|
|Plus: Assign measurement to a specific asset|
|TrendIt™ graphs||Trend measurements in a single session and view the time series graph||x||x|
|ShareLive™ video calls||View live tool measurements, video and audio to collaborate in real time||x||x|
|Fluke Cloud™ storage||Securely store up to 5 GB of data securely, per user||x||x|
|Reports||Standard: Create reports with accurate and traceable maintenance data||x||x|
|Plus: Generate a customizable report with Asset Analysis data|
|Asset Analysis||View all types of maintenance data gathered by the software for an individual asset in one place, to more quickly identify and solve problems||-||x|
|Asset Health dashboard||Generates a summary of all assets tracked by a user over time for easy identification of correlated or periodic failures||-||x|
|Asset Status dashboard||Shows a summary of all assets with their current status, based on the most recent maintenance actions, to quickly identify where to focus||-||x|
|Asset Hierarchy||Create a hierarchy of assets showing test points, individual assets and groups of assets||-||x|
|Asset information||Easily access all relevant information for each asset in one place, including references, manuals, location and past inspection data||-||x|
|Asset Status||Displays a news feed of all changes in an individual asset including current status and thresholds||-||x|
|Work orders||Automatically include maintenance data into work orders, view complete work order history and create work orders from the field||Coming later this year|
Q: What test tools are supported at the Fluke Connect Assets launch?
A: Please see the chart below for more information on which Fluke test tools are designed to work with the Fluke Connect software.
|TiS65/60 Infrared Camera||Ti400 Infrared Camera||TiX1000 Infrared Camera|
|TiS55/50 Infrared Camera||Ti300 Infrared Camera||TiX660 Infrared Camera|
|TiS45/40 Infrared Camera||Ti200 Infrared Camera||TiX640 Infrared Camera|
|TiS20 Infrared Camera||TiX560 Infrared Camera|
|TiS10 Infrared Camera||TiX520 Infrared Camera|
|805 FC Vibration Meter|
|3000 FC Series Wireless Multimeter|
|289 True-rms Industrial Logging Multimeter (with ir3000 FC Connector)|
|287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter (with ir3000 FC Connector)|
|a3000 FC Wireless AC Current Clamp|
|a3001 FC Wireless iFlex® AC Current Meter|
|a3002 FC Wireless AC/DC Current Clamp Module|
|a3003 FC Wireless DC Clamp|
|a3004 FC Wireless DC Clamp|
|v3000 FC Wireless True-rms AC Voltage Meter|
|v3001 FC Wireless DC Voltage Meter|
|t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Meter|
|789 ProcessMeter™ (with ir3000 FC Connector)|
|ir3000 FC Connector|
|Fluke Connect Wireless SD Card|
- For the infrared cameras listed above, a Fluke SD WiFi card is needed for the following versions: TiX1000, TiX660, TiX640, Ti90, Ti95, Ti100, 105, 110, 125, and "R" versions (building diagnostics). An SD WiFi card is included with all models but can also be purchased separately.
- When i1010 AC/DC and the i410 AC clamp accessories are attached to the a3002 FC module, you are able to get wireless readouts from your existing clamp accessories.
- Not all models are available in all countries. Contact your local Fluke representative for more information.
Q: When will other Fluke tools become wireless and compatible with Fluke Connect?
A: Fluke is committed to adding products from the test tools portfolio to the Fluke Connect family. Please stay tuned for updates on our website.
Q: How many Fluke instruments can connect to the app at one time? How many readings can I see simultaneously?
A: When using a device running iOS, up to 11 instruments can be connected at one time: 10 using low energy radio and 1 using WiFi; with each instrument sending a reading to be displayed simultaneously on the app.
When using a device running the Android OS, up to 7 instruments can be connected at one time: 6 using low energy radio and 1 using WiFi; with each instrument sending a reading to be displayed simultaneously on the app.
Q: Is there Fluke Connect software for the PC?
A: Yes. Fluke Connect sw3000 software and the accompanying pc3000 USB adapter can be installed on the PC. When you connect a Fluke Connect module to your test point and you are running a Windows-based OS (Windows 7 or newer), you can then view the results on your PC - up to 20 meters (65.6 feet) away.
You can also view and update Fluke Connect® Measurements and Fluke Connect Assets using a web browser on a PC.