Note: If your VT04/VT04A has firmware version 2.2 or earlier, please contact our service department to discuss the upgrade procedure; do not install the firmware version below.
The upgrade is for the VT04/VT04A Visual IR Thermometer. The VT02 is not supported.
Download the firmware upgrade here »
Quick Install Guide:
- Copy the file into the root of your VT04/VT04A micro-SD card. Do not copy it into a folder
- Ensure that your VT04/VT04A is charged and turned off, and insert the SD card into the VT04/VT04A
- Turn on the VT04/VT04A , and press the top-left button to select "UPDATE"
Write a review of your VT04/VT04A »
What's new with the VT04/VT04A Firmware Upgrade
- New features to extend battery life
- Three screen brightness levels
- Auto screen dimming after 2 minutes; instantly get back to work by pushing any button
- Configurable auto-off time of 5, 10, 15, or 20 minutes
- Persistent settings – previous settings are retained so you can start work as soon as your VT04/VT04A turns on
- Factory reset option – easily return to default settings; does not affect date and time
- Save in .bmp format – eliminate the need to export from SmartView® software when all you need is the image
- More interval options in time-lapse image capture – 30 sec, 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 minutes, or 1 hour
Also available for free download:
SmartView® Analysis and Reporting Software »