A firmware upgrade for ScopeMeter test tool 125 Series is available,
- Measurement of total power (W) in Harmonics corrected (V3.03)
- Foundation Fieldbus limits H1 according IEC 61158 (V3.02)
- Improved task scheduler for Bushealth (V3.01)
Upgrading Version V3.00, V3.01,V3.02 or V3.03 to Version V3.04 - Instruments with firmware version V3.00, V3.01,V3.02 or V3.03 are field upgradeable free of charge.
v3.04 FlashTool Upgrade (.exe) »
FlashTool Software requirements:
- Fluke 125 Series ScopeMeter, with firmware version V3.00, V3.01 or V3.02 (See Firmware Level Check below);
- A PC, running Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, NT 4.0, XP or Vista, with a free RS-232 or USB port to perform the software installation;
- PM9080 or OC4USB (RevII) optically isolated serial interface cable (as included with the ScopeMeter 125/S model and with the SCC-120 kit) for data interconnection between the PC and the instrument
Firmware Level Check - Press USER OPTIONS and F3 [VERSION & CAL …] on your ScopeMeter to check its firmware version.