instrument and easily check the status. There are 2 ways to obtain an RMA:
- Use the Online Service RMA request form.
- Contact us at 1-888-99-FLUKE (1-888-993-5853) FREE.
Information needed for your RMAPlease have following information available when requesting your RMA:
- Method of payment - Fluke accepts American Express, MasterCard, & Visa or valid purchase order number as a method of payment
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- Tax status (taxable or tax exempt)
- Model and serial number of the instrument
- Type of service you're requesting
International Customers email an RMA request to email@example.com.
Shipping equipment to Fluke
- Please pack your equipment securely in your shipping container
- Mark the outside of the container with the Return Material Authorization (RMA) number
- Place all original paperwork and the RMA number inside the container
- You will receive shipping address instructions with the RMA
- An instrument sent to the incorrect address will be returned to the customer
- Fluke ships all units back UPS ground unless otherwise requested.
Standard price services
- One-time repair or cal at a fixed price
- Added support for your own maintenance program.
- Take advantage of Fluke's expertise and resources on an as-needed basis.
Fixed rate pricingThese cost-effective services can be used to repair or calibrate your Fluke equipment on a one-time basis. For customers who routinely service their own instruments, this service offers an easy way to smooth out your peak work loads. For others, it's an easy and economical way to take advantage of Fluke's extensive service capabilities.
The Standard Price Service Program sets a fixed charge for calibration and/or repair for each type of instrument. The calibration and/or repair price includes all labor and most materials required.
These standard prices, which are based on historical time and material averages, help you determine service costs in advance. They also eliminate potentially critical delays caused by quotation and approval procedures. Of course, some units may fall outside the scope of the program because of age, abuse or misuse. In such cases you will be advised and, only with your approval, charged on the basis of the actual labor and parts required. Evaluation fees may apply.