Fluke brings its test and measurement equipment expertise to the foodservice industry with contact and non-contact temperature measurement solutions. The Fluke FoodPro thermometer provides a complete temperature measurement and monitoring solution for foodservice professionals. It includes two useful temperature inspection tools, which are designed to enable foodservice professionals to quickly and accurately measure food product temperatures and to help detect potential food safety problems.
The Fluke FoodPro non-contact thermometer is the first line of defense against improper receiving, storage and holding temperatures. Using an infrared measurement technique, the highly accurate FoodPro quickly reads surface temperatures, allowing workers to make rapid and frequent temperature measurements – faster than contact units and without fear of cross contamination. The easy-to-see illumination light shows you the measurement area.
- Receiving: Use the FoodPro thermometer to quickly verify proper temperatures of food products at the point of delivery as recommended by your HACCP program.
- Food holding: Easily monitor hot and cold food holding. HACCP check lights provide instant recognition of safe/unsafe temperatures.
- Inspection: Conduct food line inspections daily to ensure compliance with local food temperature monitoring requirements.
- Equipment Calibration: Verify proper operating temperature of coolers, freezers, grills, fryers, warmers, as well as hot and cold storage units to avoid inconsistent food service, costly spoilage and to allow quicker response, reducing equipment repair costs.
- Dining room: Easily verify temperatures in every aspect of food serving to ensure safety, enhance quality and reduce waste.
Fluke FoodPro food safety thermometer
The easy-to-use and highly accurate Fluke FoodPro non-contact thermometer instantly measures surface temperature, allowing users to make rapid and frequent non-contact temperature measurements without risk of cross contamination.
- Infrared temperature range from -35 to 275°C
- HACCP check lights for instant recognition of safe/unsafe temperatures
- LED target illumination highlights the entire measurement spot for accurate targeting
- Hand washable (IP54 sealed)
Infrared Specifications Temperature -30°C to 200°C Accuracy (Assumes ambient operating temperature of 23°C ±2°) Between 0°C and 65°C: ±1°C Below 0°C: ±1° ±0.1 degree/degree Above 65°C: ±1.5% of reading Response time < 500 ms after initial reading Spectral response 8-14 microns Emissivity Pre-set for foodservice applications Distance to spot size/Optical Resolution (D:S) 2.5:1 @ 90% energy, typical Typical working range (target illumination) ≈25 mm to 250 mm Minimum target size 12 mm ø Illumination to IR channel offset 13 mm Operational Specifications Repeatability Within accuracy specifications of the unit Ambient operating range 0°C to 50°C Relative humidity 90% (±5%) RH non condensing @ 30°C Storage temperature -20°C to 60°C Weight 100 g (with battery) Dimensions 150 x 30 x50 mm Power, battery life 1 AA alkaline Battery Life Alkaline, 10 hours minimum @ 23°C Target illumination High brightness LED Display resolution 4 digits, 0.2°C Displayhold (7seconds) Yes LCD backlit display No Temperature display 4 digits, 0.2°C resolution Maximum temperature displayed No Timer No Environmental data IP54 sealing (hand-washable, non-submersible) Other Specifications Standards Conforms to EN 61236-1 Electromagnetic Emissions and Susceptibility, EN 6101-1 General Safety, Sealing IP54 (hand washable, non-submersible) Certifications CE NSF Warranty 2 years At calibration geometry of 279 mm with a 140 mm diameter, 0.97 emissivity blackbody. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Model Name Description Fluke FP Fluke FoodPro Infrared Food Thermometer
- AA battery
- Quick Start Guide