The complete portable Power Quality Recorder for low and medium voltage applications
A rugged power quality recorder designed for low and medium voltage applications including electric utility networks. Three models to choose from:
Memobox 300 P: IP65 Monitor for the most common power parameters including V, A, W, VA, VAR, PF, energy, Flicker, voltage events and THD.
Memobox 300 A: Includes the features of the 300 P plus advanced monitoring capabilities including voltage and current harmonics, interharmonics, ripple, unbalance and frequency capabilities.
Memobox 808 A: The elite power quality recorder designed with a real-time LC display, five hour UPS and expanded memory to ensure everything is recorded.
- Compact, rugged form factor with IP65 protection (IP50 for Memobox 808 A) and wide operating temperature range allows flexible use both in plant and in the field
- Accurately validate system performance with IEC 61000-4-30 class A accuracy and EN50160 overview
- Configure Memobox for any test with over 500 parameters and memory for up to 85 days
- Easy-to-use, intuitive application software provides trend diagrams, statistical summaries, report writing and real-time data monitoring while in the online mode.
- Assess the severity of power quality problems with > 13.000 dip, swell, or interruption events
- Verify instrument setup and system conditions before starting long-term recordings with LED indicators or LC-display (Memobox 808 A only)
- Set up in minutes with the self-identifying current probes and single lead voltage connections
- Access data remotely through direct modem connection to RS232 serial port
- Save operating expenses with the 2 year recalibration interval
Model Name Description Memobox 300 P Memobox 300 P
Power Distribution Network Analyzers
All models include the following accessories:
- Complete set with 3 phase voltage inputs (69/115/230/480 V AC phase–Neutral or 120/200/400/830 V AC phase-phase) and 4 phase LEM~flex set (15/150/1500/3000A AC) 2 m cable
- Carrying belt
- Test leads for A, B, C, N
- RS 232 interface cable 3 m
- Supply cable with safety plugs
- 4 dolphin clips (3 red for A, B, C, 1 blue for N wire)
- 2 manuals (Memobox, CODAM PLUS)
- Carrying bag
- PC-software CODAM PLUS on CD-ROM
- Test certificate with measured values