Record every power quality parameter, every cycle, all the time
Setting up a power quality analyzer to capture detailed power quality data has never been easier that it is with the Fluke 1750. The only things you need to know are the system voltage, frequency and the power configuration (delta or wye). The analyzer then captures the most important data for up to 30 days without losing the most important details. These power meters automatically record every power quality parameter and event, on every cycle – all the time. Once the data is captured download via Ethernet or directly to 2GB SD card (without the need of any other device). The Fluke 1750 features a wireless front panel for viewing measurements, data and setting up, implemented via a tablet computer using Bluetooth communication.
- Long-term analysis: Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues; monitor critical equipment, capturing power quality events to correlate with equipment malfunction
- Power quality surveys: Quantify power quality throughout a facility, documenting results with professional reports
- Quality of service compliance: Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Equipment Installation/Commissioning: Benchmark: power system prior to install to insure quality of service
- Long-Term Analysis – Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues.
- Load Studies – Verify the available electrical system capacity before adding loads.
- Power quality that meets the standard All measurements comply with IEC61000-4-30 standards for correct evaluation of all measured values including voltage, current, power, harmonics, flicker etc.
- Quick and reliable configuration A tablet computer provides a window into what the instrument is recording, enabling quick and reliable configuration even in awkward test locations
- Threshold-free set up Apply thresholds after data is collected with Fluke Power Analyze Software – no need to worry about missed information due to incorrect setups
- Captures everything Cross-channel and current triggering capture every measurement, on every channel, every time
- Intuitive PC software Easily analyze data and generate reports with automated EN50160 reporting and compliance
- Reporting has never been easier Auto Report creates either standard reports or customized reports with the minimum effort or hassle. Export reports to almost any format including RTF (Rich Text Format) for editing in Microsoft Word.
- Plug and play Set up in minutes with self-identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections
- No need to reconnect wires Swap channels internally with the wireless PDA or PC when connections are not correct
- Measure every parameter Voltage and current on three phases, neutral, and ground
- 5 MHz, 8000 Vpk waveform capture Get a detailed picture of even the shortest events
- Quickly retrieve data With included SD memory card or via the 100 BaseT high-speed Ethernet connection. SD card includes automatic download to SD when no other connection is made to the instrument
Technical Specifications Power quality measurement standards Conformance IEC 61999-1-4 Class 1, IEC 61000-4-30 Class A, S or B depending on measurement function, IEEE519, IEEE1159, IEEE1459 and EN50160 Clock/calendar Leap years, 24-hour clock Real-time clock accuracy Not more than ±1 s/day Internal memory capacity for data At least 2 GB Maximum recording period At least 31 days Measurement time control Automatic Maximum number of events Limited only by the size of the internal memory Power requirements 100 to 240 Vrms ±10%, 47-63 Hz, 40 W Operating time during interruptions (internal UPS operation) 5 minutes per interruption, 60 minutes total operating time without recharging Dimensions 215 x 310 x 35 mm (8.5 x 12.2 x 3.5 in) Mass (weight) 6.3 kg (14 lb) Input Measurement types One Phase Plus Neutral, One Phase IT No Neutral, One Phase Split Phase, Three Phase Wye, Three Phase Delta, Three Phase IT, Three Phase High Leg, Three Phase Open Leg, 2 Element Delta, 21/2 Element Wye Input channels Voltage: 4 channels, AC/DC Current: 5 channels Voltage channels Input resistance: 2 MΩ Input capacitance: < 20 pF Current input characteristics 2 Vrms = full scale, 1 MΩ Input Impedance for ferro CTs, low impedance for Flexi-CTs Measuring method Simultaneous digital sampling of voltage and current. Digital PLL synchronized sampling, internal frequency reference used during voltage drops. Synchronization and sampling PLL-synchronization source The PLL synchronizes to the A-N voltage for wye power types, and to the A-B voltage for delta power types. All listed power types can be characterized as either wye or delta. PLL lock range 42.5 to 69 Hz Sampling frequency Voltage and current: 256 samples/cycle Inter-harmonics per IEC 61000-4-7: 2560 points / 10 cycles (50 Hz), 3072 points / 12 cycles (60 Hz) Transient Voltage: 5 MHz A/D resolution Voltage and current: 24 bits Transient voltage: 14 bits Voltage and current measurements Voltage measurement range AC voltage: 1000 Vrms ±10% over range DC voltage: ±1000 V + 10% over range Voltage crest factor 3 or less Current measurement range Depends on current probe used Current crest factor 4 or less RMS voltage Measurement type True RMS calculated continuously: every cycle, every 1/2 cycle, and every 10 or 12 cycles at 50 or 60 Hz respectively, as required by IEC 61000-4-30. Measurement uncertainty AC: ±0.2% reading ±0.1% full scale, above 50 Vrms DC: ±0.5% reading ±0.2% full scale, above 50 VDC RMS current Measurement type True RMS calculated continuously: every cycle, every 1/2 cycle, and every 10 or 12 cycles at 50 or 60 Hz respectively, as required by standards Transient voltage (impulse) Measurement type Waveshape sampling Full scale 8000 V pk Sample resolution 200 nS Measurement uncertainty ±5% reading ±20 V (test parameters: 1000 VDC, 1000 Vrms, 100 kHz) Voltage swell (rms swell) Measurement type True RMS (one cycle calculation by overlapping each half cycle - voltage between lines is measured for 3P3W lines and phase voltage is measured for 3P4W lines) Displayed data Amplitude and duration of swell Measurement Same as rms voltage Voltage dip (rms sag) Measurement type True RMS (one cycle calculation by overlapping each half cycle - voltage between lines is measured for 3P3W lines and phase voltage is measured for 3P4W lines) Displayed data Amplitude and duration of dip or interruption Measurement Same as rms voltage Voltage dropout (interruption) Measurement type Same as voltage dip LAN interface Connector RJ-45 Speed and type 10/100 Base-T, auto MDIX Communications protocol TCP/IP over Ethernet Wireless controller interface Connection wireless (2.4 GHz radio) Speed up to 700 kbit/second Communications protocol Bluetooth SPP Power Measurements Power, battery life Measurement type True RMS calculated continuously: every cycle, and every 10 or 12 cycles at 50 or 60 Hz respectively, as required by standards Frequency Measurement range 42.5 to 69 Hz Measurement source Same as PLL synchronization source Measurement accuracy ±10 mHz (10 to 110% of range, with sine wave) Power factor Measurement range 0.000 to 1.000 Measurement accuracy ±1 digit from the calculation of each measured value (±3 digits for total) Displacement power factor Measurement method Calculated from the phase difference between voltage fundamental and current fundamental Measurement range - 1.000 (leading) to + 1.000 (lagging) Measurement accuracy ±0.5% reading ±2% full scale ±1 digit Voltage unbalance and phase sequence Measurement method Positive sequence voltage divided by negative sequence voltage, per IEC 61000-4-30 Harmonic voltage and current Analysis window rectangular Analysis order 1st to 50th order Measurement accuracy Voltage / Current: 1st to 20th orders: ±0.5% reading ±0.2% full scale, 21st to 50th orders: ±1% reading ±0.3% full scale (current sensor accuracy must be included for current and power) Measurement method IEC 61000-4-7 Inter-harmonic voltage and current (intermediate harmonics) Analysis window rectangular Analysis orders 1.5 to 49.5th order Measurement method IEC 61000-4-7 Flicker Measurement method IEC 61000-4-15 Plt for 2 hours and Pst for 10 minutes Measuring range 0, 1 to 5 (25) depending on voltage level, modulation and frequency Environmental Specifications Environmental Operating environment Indoors or in covered area outdoors, up to 2000 m altitude Storage temperature and humidity -20°C to 50°C, 80% RH max, non-condensing Operating temperature and humidity 0°C to 40°C, 80% RH max, non-condensing Maximum rated working voltage Voltage terminals 1100 Vrms Voltage durability 5550 Vrms AC for 1 minute, between voltage input terminals, voltage input terminals and current probes, and voltage input terminals and case (50/60 Hz, 1 mA sense current) Enclosure protection IP30 (per EN 60529) Standards EMC EN 61326-1:1997+A1:1998 Class A EN 61000-3-2:1995+A1:1998+A2:1998 EN 61000-3-3:1995 Safety EN 61010-1 2 nd Edition; 2 000 Voltage input unit: Contamination Level 2 , Overvoltage Category 1000 V CAT III, 600 V CAT IV (anticipated overvoltage: 8000 V)
Model Name Description Fluke 1750-TF Fluke 1750-TF Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder
4 – 1,000A 3210-PR- TF iFlex flexible current probe
- 1750 acquisition unit
- 1750 handheld tablet
- 5 Test leads and clips
- 2GB SD Memory card (larger cards not compatible)
- Fluke Power View and Fluke Power Analyze software
- Power cord with international plug set
- Ethernet cable
- Color localization set
- Printed Getting Started manual
- Product CD with software and user manual PDF
- CS 1750/1760 Rugged transit softcase
Test Leads, Probes & Clips
Title 1750 Calibration Manual Download 1750 Calibration Manual Supplement Download 1750 CE Declaration of Conformity Download 1750 Getting Started Download 1750 Getting Started Supplement Download 1750 Operators Manual Download 1750 Operators Manual Supplement Download 1750 Statement of Memory Volatility Download 3005-PR Instruction Sheet Download 3014-PR Instruction Sheet Download 3110-PR Instruction Sheet Download 3140R Instruction Sheet Download 3210-PR-TF-II Instruction Sheet Download 3210-PR-TF-II Instruction Sheet Download 3210-PR-TF-II Instruction Sheet Download 3210-PR-TF-II Instruction Sheet Download 3210-PR-TF-II Instruction Sheet Download 3310-PR-TF-II/3312-PR-TF-II Instruction Sheet Download 3310-PR-TF-II/3312-PR-TF-II Instruction Sheet Download 3310-PR-TF-II/3312-PR-TF-II Instruction Sheet Download 3310-PR-TF-II/3312-PR-TF-II Instruction Sheet Download 3310-PR-TF-II/3312-PR-TF-II Instruction Sheet Download Fluke 1750 Three-Phase Power Recorder Software and Firmware Download i40s-PR 1750 40A Instruction Sheet Download i5s-PR 1750 5A Instruction Sheet Download i5s-PR 1750 5A Instruction Sheet Download i5s-PR 1750 5A Instruction Sheet Download i5s-PR 1750 5A Instruction Sheet Download i5s-PR 1750 5A Instruction Sheet Download i5s-PR 1750 5A Instruction Sheet Download
Title Power quality recording and analysis: techniques and applications Download
Title Fluke Power Quality Family Brochure Download
Title Case Study: Instant Power Replay Solves a Breaker Trip Download