A company's greatest investment is not the equipment that's behind the panel door; top priority is to offer the ultimate protection for the electricians, engineers and inspectors who risk their lives every day doing their jobs.
The ClirVu® coating - exclusive to Fluke infrared windows - seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation making it perfect for very hot and very cold environments.
Each Fluke infrared window is delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
Installs and grounds in less than 5 minutes
Save time with quick and easy installation with the CV Series – 5 minutes or less.
- One technician
- One hole with standard Greenlee® punch
- Panel door does not need to be removed
- Grounds instantly to metal enclosure with patent-pending AutoGround™ process
- Maintains panel arc test ratings up to 63kA when properly installed
Work more efficiently with Fluke ClirVu® CV400 95 mm (4 in) Infrared Windows
- NFPA 70E processes significantly reduced due to less work permit requirements
- Faster and more comfortable inspections because full PPE is often not required
- Reduce the risk of arc-flash and electrocution, increase the safety of your personnel and reduce the time and cost of preventive maintenance
- CV400 is Torture Tested™ to the highest arc blast test ratings IEEE C37.20.7: 63 kA Arc tested at KEMA, UL 50/50E/50V, UL1558, IEC60529-1: IP67, IEC 60068, NEMA 4/12, CSA C22.2 NO. 14-13:2012, and CE
- Convenience of both quick turn or security keyed access
General Specifications Size 95 mm (4 in) Voltage range Any NEMA environment type Type 4/12 (indoor/outdoor) AutoGround™ Yes ClirVu® optic Yes Operating temperature -40°C to +232°C (-40° F to +450°F) and +260°C (500°F) intermittent Compatible with all Fluke cameras Yes Jam nut locking system Yes Cover and fastener permanently attached Yes Single-hole install Yes Hand turn and security key door latch options Yes Visual inspection and fusion capable Yes Short/Mid/Long-wave IR and UV capable Yes Ratings and Testing Arc-tested (IEEE C37.20.7) 63 kA for 30 cycles @ 60 Hz at KEMA UL 50 V component recognition Yes UL 50 / NEMA environmental rating NEMA Type 4/12 UL1558 Yes CSA C22.2 No. Yes CSA type rating Type 4 IP rating IP67 at TUV Lloyds register Up to 11 kV marine switchgear, indoor or outdoor (offshore only) Vibration rating IEC60068-2-6 at TUV Humidity rating IEC60068-2-3 at TUV Install Actual mounting hole diameter required 115.42 mm (4.544 in) Greenlee® punch kit = punch/die 742BB = 2984AV/2983AV Recommended max panel thickness 10 gage Overall window height 189.3 mm (7.45 in) Overall window width 147.1 mm (5.79 in) Overall window thickness 23.0 mm (0.90 in) Door latch Hand Turn Optics Optic insert diameter 95 mm (3.74 in) Viewing aperture diameter 87.63 mm (3.450 in) Viewing aperture area 6032 mm2 (9.35 in2) Thickness 4 mm (0.16 in) Other Warranty Lifetime replacement against manufacturing defects
Model Name Description Fluke CV400 Fluke CV400 ClirVu® 95 mm (4 in) Infrared Window
- 4 in (95 mm) IR Window
- Hand turn door latch
- Warranty statement
- Fluke IR Windows are complete, assembled and ready for installation