See the amazing images produced by the Expert Series cameras – the most spectacular Fluke infrared images ever. Watch the video »
See what you are missing.
Easy to see details from long distances.
- 10 times the on-camera pixels than standard 320x240 cameras (1024 x 768 resolution, 786,432 pixels)
- Enhance image quality and temperature measurement accuracy – get 4 times greater resolution and pixels than standard mode with SuperResolution (up to 3,145,728 pixels)
- Work from safer distances. Inspect areas that you could not get close to any other way and still get spectacular, detailed infrared images.
- Get a premium in-field viewing experience for quick issue identification with the large 5.6 inch high resolution LCD screen
R&D testing of material absorbency and moisture permeation.
- Save time focusing with the most advanced focus options available for consistently in focus images: LaserSharp® Auto Focus, auto focus, manual and EverSharp multifocal recording features - available on one camera.
8 optional lens for maximum versatility.
- The Fluke Expert Series offers the best flexibility of the entire Fluke infrared camera portfolio to capture spectacular images close up or from a distance. The TiX1000 is compatible with 8 lens options (2x and 4x telephoto lenses, 2 wide angle lenses, 3 macro lenses, and 1 standard lens).
What is SuperResolution?
SuperResolution provides 4x the resolution that's available on camera. Select the SuperResolution mode before you capture images. Then transfer them to the included SmartView® software and select the SuperResolution mode to reveal 3,145,728 pixels and see infrared in a whole new way.
What is EverSharp?
EverSharp mode utilizes the focus motor to capture multiple images from varying focal distances with the push of a button. Using special algorithms, SmartView® software will combine images taken from multiple focal distances and will create an image that sharpens the detail of not just the initial focal point, but also enhances the focus of the elements around the focal point. These infrared images turn out very impressive as all objects are then displayed in superb image quality.
Turn great images into spectacular images. Select the best optional lens for your applications. Get the details in the Related Products series below.
*HD images are captured by the TiX1000 in SuperResolution mode and viewable in the SmartView® software.
- Conduct inspections from a safe distance and still get close-in shots with the 32 times on-camera digital zoom.
- Choose the most convenient image transfer protocol for your application: Camera data ports: Image transfer: SD card, USB 2.0, video output DVI-D (HDMI). GigE vision and RS232 available in 2015. SmartView® software: SD card. USB 2.0, GigE Vision and RS232 available in 2015.
- Get the sharpest ever IR-Fusion® images with an 8 MP visible light camera.
- Versatile viewing options for in-field viewing of images with viewfinder for outdoor use.
- User defined programmable buttons to personalize for quick access to most used features.
- The only handheld cameras that can be sub-windowed to 240 Hz frame rate for advanced applications (add on option).
- Option 1: 640 × 480 (60 fps)
- Option 2: 384 × 288 (120 fps)
- Option 3: 1024 × 96 (240 fps)
What is Subwindowing?
Sudden and rapid temperature changes can be a critical part of certain analysis. The Expert Series cameras (TiX1000, TiX660 and TiX640) provide an optional Subwindowing mode (available at time of camera purchase). This feature is usually found only in cooled infrared cameras. Using these infrared sequences allows the user to document and analyze many frames of data per second to better understand sudden temperature changes.
The following frame rates are available as an optional add-on to the camera:
Image Quality IFOV (spatial resolution) 0.6 mRad Image resolution (pixel) 1024 x 768 (786,432 pixels) 2048 x 1536 (3,145,728 pixels) (SuperResolution mode) Frame rate (@ max. image resolution) 30 and 9 Hz SuperResolution & Dynamic SuperResolutin (resolution enhancement) Yes, MicroScan technology quadruples IR measurement pixels Subwindowing modes available - subwindowing options are not available on 9 Hz models: (add on at time of order) Option 1: 640 x 480 (60 fps)
Option 2: 384 x 288 (120 fps)
Option 3: 1024 x 96 (240 fps)
Field of View (FOV) w/standard 30mm lens 32.4° x 24.7° Thermal sensitivity (NETD) ≤ 0.05 °C at 30 °C target temp (50 mK) Spectral range 7.5 µm to 14 µm Wireless Connectivity Fluke Connect® compatible No IR-Fusion® Technology AutoBlend™ mode Yes Viewing modes Picture-in-picture, continuous blending, color alarms (above and below user defined temperatures) Focus System LaserSharp® Auto Focus Yes Auto focus Yes Manual focus Yes, with the touch of a finger for tighter views EverSharp multifocal recording Yes, Multifocal recording captures images from different focal distances and combines them into one image displaying each object sharply for the best image quality Temperature Measurement Range -40 °C to +1200 °C (-40 °F to 2192 °F), High temperature option - request at time of order: up to 2000 °C (3632 °F) Accuracy ± 1.5 °C or ± 1.5 % Correction functions LDC™ - Laser rangefinder based distance correction, emissivity (manual or material table) Transmissivity, ambient temperature, humidity (option) Data Storage and Image Capture Image/video storage SDHC memory card Interfaces for image/data transfer Supported in camera data ports: Image transfer: SD card, USB 2.0, video output DVI-D (HDMI). GigE vision and RS232 available in 2015 SmartView® software: SD card. USB 2.0, GigE Vision and RS232 available in 2015 General Specifications Laser pointer Yes, laser class: 2 Laser distance meter Accuracy: ± 1.5 mm
Range: 70 m (230 ft)
Wavelength: 635 nm (red)
Laser class: 2
Display Extra-large 5.6" color TFT display, 1280 × 800 pixel resolution, Suitable for daylight operation Geo-localization Built-in GPS for geo-referencing Digital visible light camera Up to 8 megapixel resolution for image and video recording Digital zoom Up to 32x digital zoom Text annotation Yes Voice annotation Yes Audio Integrated microphone and loudspeaker for voice annotations A/D conversion 16 bit Power supply External: 12 VDC ... 24 VDC
Battery: Standard Li-Ion video camera battery
Replaceable Smart Batteries with LED level indicator Two Operating temperature -25 °C to +55 °C (-13 °F to 131 °F) Storing temperature -40 °C to +70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F) Humidity Relative humidity 10 % to 95 %, non-condensing Shock Operational: 25G, IEC 68-2-29 Vibration Operational: 2G, IEC 68-2-6 Protection class IP54 Ergonomics Camcorder w/ handle Viewfinder Tiltable LCoS color viewfinder display, 800 × 600 pixel resolution Dimensions (with standard 1.0/30 mm lens) 210 mm × 125 mm × 155 mm (8.25 in x 4.9 in x 6.1 in) Weight (with standard 1.0/30 mm lens) 1.95 kg (4.3 lb) Measurement functions (selection) Multiple measurement spots & Regions of Interest (ROIs), hot/cold spot detection, isotherms, profiles, differences Automatic functions (selection) Focus, image, level, range, NUC, lens recognition, image optimization, alarm sequence SmartView® software Yes Supported languages Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hugarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese and Turkish. Warranty 2 years
Batteries, Chargers & Adapters
Model Name Description FLK-XBattery FLK-XBattery
Thermal Imaging Accessories
Thermal Imaging Lenses
Model Name Description FLK-Xlens/Macro1 Macro 1 Infrared Lens FLK-Xlens/Macro2 Macro 2 Infrared Lens FLK-Xlens/Macro3 Macro 3 Infrared Lens FLK-Xlens/Stan Standard 30 mm Infrared Lens FLK-Xlens/Super Telephoto Super Telephoto Infrared Lens FLK-Xlens/Sup-Wide Super Wide Angle Infrared Lens FLK-Xlens/Telephoto Telephoto Infrared Lens FLK-Xlens/Wide Wide Angle Infrared Lens
Title Tix640, TiX660, TiX1000 Users Manual Download Tix640, TiX660, TiX1000 Users Manual Download Tix640, TiX660, TiX1000 Users Manual Download Tix640, TiX660, TiX1000 Users Manual Download Tix640, TiX660, TiX1000 Users Manual Download Tix640, TiX660, TiX1000 Users Manual Download Tix640, TiX660, TiX1000 Users Manual Download Tix640, TiX660, TiX1000 Users Manual Download Tix640, TiX660, TiX1000 Users Manual Download Tix640, TiX660, TiX1000 Users Manual Download Tix640, TiX660, TiX1000 Users Manual Download TiX640, TiX660, TiX1000 Safety Sheet Download TiX640, TiX660, TiX1000 Safety Sheet Download TiX640, TiX660, TiX1000 Safety Sheet Download TiX640, TiX660, TiX1000 Safety Sheet Download TiX640, TiX660, TiX1000 Safety Sheet Download TiX640, TiX660, TiX1000 Safety Sheet Download TiX640, TiX660, TiX1000 Safety Sheet Download TiX640, TiX660, TiX1000 Safety Sheet Download TiX640, TiX660, TiX1000 Safety Sheet Download TiX640, TiX660, TiX1000 Safety Sheet Download TiX640, TiX660, TiX1000 Safety Sheet Download
Title TiX1000, TiX660 and TiX640 Datasheet Download
©2015 Fluke Corporation. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.