The New Fluke IR InSight XS and XST portable infrared imagers combine outstanding image quality and thermal sensitivity. They are optimized for low contrast thermal applications encountered in building sciences applications and show problems that other infrared cameras cannot. These easy to use cameras include SmartView™ software to customize and prepare professional infrared survey reports.
Use IR InSight XS and XST thermal imagers for these types of building diagnostics applications.
- The outstanding thermal sensitivity and image quality of IR InSight XS and XST allows detection of moisture problems.
- Quickly, easily and accurately locate potential moisture issues behind interior walls, in ceilings or under carpet-covered floors.
- Perform energy audits of residential and commercial buildings and increase the thermal efficiency by scanning and resolving insulation problems.
- Home inspection applications are ideal for infrared technology. Infrared inspection using IR InSight XS and XST provides homeowners with practical solutions and cost-effective guidance to solving home thermal problems.
IR InSight XS & XST (160x120 focal plane array) Thermal Imagers
Industry leading thermal sensitivity (≤0.07 °C NETD)
- See the most challenging low contrast details that competitive cameras can’t
- For high resolution, ultra high-quality images.
Simple robust one-button operation
- IR InSight sets the standard for ease-of-use and reliability in IR thermal imaging cameras
3.5-inch, 30 bit color, high resolution, high-contrast display
- Largest and sharpest images in class
SmartView professional report writing software
- Fast, easy customizable reports
Specifications Imaging performance VOx FPA detector size 160 x 120 Detector frame rate (Hz) 30 Field of view (FOV) 23º horizontal x 17º vertical Spatial resolution (IFOV) 2.6 mrad Min. focus distance 0.15 m Thermal sensitivity (NETD) ≤0.07 °C at 30 °C Focus Ring focus Temperature performance Calibrated temperature range 0 ˚C to 100 ˚C (32 ºF to 212 ºF) in 1 range Temperature measurement XST: Center point XS: Imager only Accuracy XST: ±2 °C or 2% Emissivity correction 0.1 to 1.0 (0.01 increments) in software Image presentation Digital display 3.5” LCD Video ouput Yes Palettes Choice of 10 Other Sofware included SmartView™ Storage medium Up to 250 in flash memory Laser pointer Optional Warranty 1 Year
* Specifications with standard 20 mm Germanium lens
Model Name Description Fluke IR InSight® XST Fluke IR InSight® XST Infrared Camera
- Heavy-duty carrying case
- 2 rechargeable battery packs
- Battery charger
- Video cable
- Serial/USB download adapter kit/cable
- Neck strap
- SmartView reporting software on CD
- User manual on CD
(Software and manuals are translated into French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Chinese and Japanese)
Title XST/XST 用户手册 Download XST/XST Users Manual Download XST/XST Mode d'emploi Download XST/XST Bedienungshandbuch Download XST/XST Manuale per l’uso Download XST/XST ユーザーズ･マニュアル Download XST/XST Manual do usuário Download XST/XST Руководство пользователя Download XST/XST Manual de uso Download XST/XST Användarhandbok Download XST/XST User's Manual Supplement Download IR Insight XS and IR InSight XST Statement of Memory Volatility Download XS, XST 入门 Download XS, XST Getting Started Download XS, XST Mise en route Download XS, XST Getting Started Download XS, XST Come iniziare Download XS, XST Getting Started Download XS, XST Getting Started Download XS, XST Getting Started Download XS, XST Puesta en funcionamiento Download XS, XST Komma igång Download XS, XST Getting Started Supplement Download