Data Logging Multimeter and Software Combo Kit
The 189 Data Logging Multimeter and Software Combo Pack provides a practical, affordable approach to achieve significantly improved maintenance performance. With the flexibility to monitor more than 20 different electrical functions plus temperature, it can help you increase your team’s productivity and reduce downtime by helping you find your problems faster.
- With its built-in data logger, Fluke 189 helps you track down elusive, intermittent problems, monitoring equipment while you do other jobs.
- Flukeview Forms Software (included in Combo Pak) allows overlaying of data from six different meters or time periods to find cause-effect relationships or for predictive maintenance applications.
- With the break-through accuracy and precision of the Fluke 189, our most advanced DMM, you’ll catch events as brief as 50 ms.
- The rugged Fluke 189 is designed for the kind of harsh environment that would ruin most data loggers. The 189 has a CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600 V safety rating that protects both the user and and the meter.
- For extended remote logging applications, you can log up to 400 hours of data using the extended run-time battery pack.
- Turn data into meaningful graphs and tables using FlukeView® Forms software on your PC.
- Magnetic Hanger allows you to hang your meter for hands-free use.
- Soft carrying case protects your investment.
- USB cable included in Combo Pack.
Please contact your local distributor for availability.
Model Name Description Fluke 189/FVF2 Fluke 189/FVF2 Kit
True rms Digital Multimeter includes:
All models include:
- 4 AA Batteries, installed
- TL71 Silicone Test Leads
- Probe Holder
- two Alligator Clips
- Registration Card
- Cal Practices Document
- CD-ROM Users' Manual (16 languages)
- Getting Started Manual
- Calibration Certification Sheet