The Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter gives users the means to quickly and easily do basic meter set and reconnect testing. This meter is simple-to-use and has the features needed to repair most electrical problems. The Fluke 113 has significant improvements over other digital multimeters available on the market, including Fluke model 7-600. Using the Fluke VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function, users can simultaneously test for voltage or continuity. The Min/Max function lets you record signal fluctuations. The Fluke 113 can perform diode tests, and also provides both auto and manual ranging capabilities. With features such as conformance to the latest safety standards, backlight, and a much larger display that’s easier to view, this meter is a must have for every toolbox.
- VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function to simultaneously test for voltage or continuity
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements on non-linear loads
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function
- Diode test for testing general-purpose germanium, silicon, and power diodes
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- Meets Measurement Category CAT III 600 V and Category IV 300 V standards for a higher level of safety
- The optional TPAK magnetic hanger allows the user hands-free flexibility
Specifications VCHEK1 2 3 Range 6.000 V / 60.00 V / 600.0 V Resolution 0.001 V / 0.01 V/ 0.1 V Accuracy DC, 45 to 500 Hz: 2.0% + 3
500 Hz to 1 kHz: 4.0% + 3
Diode test4 Range 2.000 V Resolution 0.001 V Accuracy 2.0% + 3 Continuity4 Accuracy Beeper on < 20 Ω, off > 250 Ω detects opens or shorts of 500 μs or longer Ω4 Range 600.0 Ω / 6.000 kΩ / 60.00 kΩ Resolution 0.1 Ω / 0.001 kΩ / 0.01 kΩ Accuracy 0.9% + 2 / 0.9% + 1 / 0.9% + 1 Capacitance4 Range 1000 nF / 10.00 μF / 100.0 μF / 9999 μF Resolution 1 nF / 0.01 μF / 0.1 μF / 1 μF Accuracy 1.9% + 2
100 μF - 1000 μF: 1.9% + 2
1000 μF: 5% + 20
1. All VChek voltage ranges are specified from 60 counts to 100% of range. Because inputs below 60 counts are not specified, it is possible and normal for this and other true-rms meters to display non-zero readings when the test leads are disconnected from a circuit or are shorted together.
2. Crest factor of ≤ 3 at 4000 counts, decreasing linearly to 1.5 at full scale.
3. Minimum measureable input in VCHEK autorange is 3 VDC. For measurements below 3 VDC, push Range button twice to get to 6 VDC manual range.
4. After measuring voltage, a wait time of 1 minute is required to maintain accuracy of ohms, capacitance, diode test, and continuity.
Specifications Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground 600 V Display 3 3/4-digits, 6000 counts, updates 4/sec Operating temperature -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F) Storage temperature -40°C to 60°C (-22°F to 140°F) Temperature coefficient 0.1 x (specified accuracy) / °C (< 18°C or > 28°C) Operating altitude 2,000 m Storage altitude 10,000 m Relative humidity 95% to 30°C
75% to 40°C
45% to 50°C
Battery type 9 Volt Alkaline, ANSI 1604A / IEC 6F22 Battery life Alkaline: 300 hours typical, without backlight Shock 1 Meter drop per IEC 61010–1–2001 Vibration Per MIL-PRF-28800 for Class 2 instrument Size (H x W x L) 167.1 x 85.1 x 46.0 mm (6.58 x 3.35 x 1.81 in) Weight 13.0 oz (404 g) Safety Complies with ANSI / ISA 82.02.01 (61010–1) 2004, CAN / CSA-C22.2 No 61010-1-04, UL 61010–1 (2004) and IEC / EN 61010–1 2nd Edition for measurement Category IV, 600 V, Pollution Degree 2, EMC EN61326–1 EMI regulations Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B Specifications VCHEK Input impedance (nominal) ~3 kΩ < 300 pF VCHEK Common mode rejection ratio
(1 kΩ unbalanced)
> 60 dB at DC, 50 or 60 Hz Ω Open circuit test voltage < 2.7 VDC Full scale voltage < 0.7 VDC Diode test Open circuit test voltage 2.7 VDC Full scale voltage 2.000 VDC Ω Short circuit current < 350 μA Diode test Short circuit current < 1.0 mA
Model Name Description Fluke 113 Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter
- Fluke TL75 test leads
- Users manual
- and 9 V battery (installed)
Cases & Holsters
Test Leads, Probes & Clips
Model Name Description Fluke 110 Plus Fluke 110 Plus Digital Multimeter Fluke 117/323 Kit Fluke 117/323 Electricians Multimeter Combo Kit Fluke 117/322 Kit Fluke 117/322 Electrician’s Multimeter Combo Kit Fluke 117 Fluke 117 Electrician's Digital Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage Fluke 116/62 MAX+ Kit Fluke 116/62 MAX+ Technician’s Combo Kit Fluke 116/323 Kit Fluke 116/323 HVAC Combo Kit - Includes Multimeter and Clamp Meter Fluke 116/322 Kit Fluke 116/322 HVAC Combo Kit - Includes Multimeter and Clampmeter Fluke 116 Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter Fluke 115 Fluke 115 Digital Multimeter Fluke 114 Fluke 114 Digital Multimeter
Title 110 Plus,113, 114, 114C, 115, 115C, 116, 116C, 117, 117C CSA Certificate of Conformity Download 113 Calibration Information Download 113 Calibration Information Supplement Download 113 Návod k obsluze Download 113 Brugsanvisning Download 113 Instructieblad Download 113 Instruction Sheet Download 113 Ohjelehti Download 113 Fiche d´instruction Download 113 Anleitungsblatt Download 113 Foglio di istruzioni Download 113 Instruksjonsark Download 113 Instrukcja obsługi Download 113 Folha de instruções Download 113 Инструкция по применению Download 113 Hoja de instrucciones Download 113 Anvisningsblad Download 113 Talimat Sayfası Download 113 Instruction Sheet Supplement Download 113, 114, 114C, 115, 115C, 116, 116C, 117, 117C TUV SUD Certificate of Conformity Download 117, 116, 115, 114, 113 and 110 Plus Statement of Memory Volatility Download Fluke 110 Plus, 113, 114, 115, 116, and 117 CE Declaration of Conformity Download
Title Fluke 113 Data Sheet Download
Title How to Diagnose PMW Peak Voltage Using a Multimeter and a Scope Download