Because thermal imagers enable non-invasive inspections, they have become invaluable tools for energy audits, weatherization jobs, restoration and remediation projects and general building inspections. In this detailed guidebook, you'll learn about:
- The basic principles of how a thermal imager works
- Common thermal imaging building applications
- The benefits of thermal imaging
- 17 best practices for performing an infrared building inspection
- Tips on how to choose the right thermal imager for your job
See how Fluke thermal imagers can help increase your business, differentiate from your competition, save time and reduce liability.