The new Fluke 805 Vibration Meter:
Vibration screening just took a major leap forward.
Meet the new Fluke 805 Vibration Meter, the easy, reliable answer for frontline mechanical troubleshooting. Much more than a vibration pen, the 805 is a Fluke meter that gives you results you can trust, time after time.
What makes the Fluke 805 the most reliable vibration screening device available?
- Provides a more complete picture – Measure overall vibration as well as specific variables like bearing condition and temperature
- Easy-to-use – Red and green lights indicate how much pressure to apply when taking measurements
- Quickly assesses the severity of the problem – The simple, four-level scale makes results easy to understand
- Covers most machine and components types – Get reliable results over a wide frequency range from 10 to 1,000 Hz and 4,000 to 20,000 Hz
- Exports and trends data – Easily export data via a USB and trend using built in Microsoft® Excel templates