Don't just analyze power quality. Know how much energy you're wasting and what to do about it. Only the new Fluke 435 Series II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer calculates energy loss caused by poor power quality. The 435 Series II features the most advanced waveform and power efficiency functions available. So don't settle for doing half the job - do the whole job with Fluke.
435 Series II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer
- Basic PQ V/A/Hz, Power, Dips, Swells, Harmonics, Unbalance
- Immediate readings and short-term logging
- Isolated USB port for PC connectivity
- Li-ion batter for extended operating time span
- SD card storage (up to 32GB); new 153 mm full color LCD
- PowerLog 3.0 Software
Plus these advanced features
- PowerWave Waveform Capture: Capture fast RMS values to see every waveform and determine how voltage, current and frequency values interact
- Power Scope Record: Troubleshoot non-standard, 3-phase power issues
- Power Inverter Efficiency: Measure efficiency of inverters in solar, wind and UPS apps
- Energy loss calculator - monetizes cost of poor power quality
- Advanced PQ, Flicker, Transients, Class A
Do the whole job. Schedule a demonstration today.