See it. Save it. Share it.
All the facts, right in the field. The Fluke a3004 FC Wireless 4-20 mA Current Clamp Meter is one member of a family of wireless test tools that let you record and log data over time and share test data using the Fluke Connect™ app with ShareLive™ video call.
Fluke Connect Wireless Test Tools put tools where measurement access or separation may be an issue. It's simple. Connect the a3004 FC current meter, or any of the other Fluke Connect remote meters, and read the results on the Fluke Connect Wireless Multimeter or a PC from a safe distance.
Better still, the Fluke Connect test tools can send measurement data to your smartphone, so you can save and share measurements from the field with your team anytime, from anywhere.
Test or troubleshoot 4-20mA control loops used with drive systems, plc's, or building energy management systems.
- Save time by NOT breaking the loop on 4-20 mA signal measurements.
- Are you spending time:
- Taking mA measurements by removing a wire and breaking the loop
- Calling the control room to isolate a loop
- Testing analog input/output on a console
- Troubleshooting devices with mA inputs and outputs
- Repairing intermittent or erratic 4-20 mA loops
- Now you can troubleshoot and repair 4-20 mA loops without breaking the loop or bringing down the system.
- Send data to your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Use the Fluke Connect wireless USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
- Perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke Cloud™ storage and ShareLive™ video call. View data or graphs to get input from team members.
Fluke a3004 FC Wireless 4-20mA DC Clamp Meter is a fully functional current clamp meter that wirelessly relays measurements to other Fluke Connect™ enabled master units, listed below:
- Fluke 3000 FC DMM
- Fluke Ti200/300/400 Infrared Camera
- PC via optional pc3000 FC Adapter
- Fluke Connect Mobile app
- TiX560 and TiX520
Fluke a3004 FC Wireless 4-20 mA DC Clamp Meter main features include:
- Measure 4 to 20 mA signals without "breaking the loop"
- Detachable clamp with extension cable for measurements in tight locations
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Use the logging function for the recording and saving up to 65,000 measurements
DC Current Function Range 0.05 mA to 20.99 mA DC
21.0 mA to 99.9 mA DC
Resolution 0.01 mA
Accuracy 0.2% ± 5 digits
1.0% ± 5 digits
Specifications LCD w/backlight 3 ½ digits Log rate/Interval 1 sec minimum/adjustable by PC or front pannel Battery type 2 AA
NEDA 15 A
Battery life 45 hours Memory Record up to 65,000 readings RF communications 2.4 GHz ISM Band RF communication range Open air, unobstructed: Up to 20 m
Obstructed, sheetrock wall: Up to 6.5 m
Obstructed, concrete wall or steel electrical enclosure: Up to 3.5 m
Operating temperature -10°C to +50°C Storage temperature -40°C to +60°C Temperature coefficient Add 0.1 X (specified accuracy) /°C (< 18°C or > 28°C) Operative humidity 90% at 35°C
75% at 40°C
45% at 50°C
Altitude Operating 2,000 m
Storage 12,000 m
EMC EN 61326-1:2013 Maximum voltage between terminal and earth ground (module) 30 V DC or AC rms Certifications CSA C-US
Ingress Protection (IP) rating IP42 Jaw opening 4.5 mm Size (HxWxD) 16.5 mm x 6.35 cm x 1.4 cm (6.5 in x 2.5 in x 1.4 in) Weight 0.299 kg (0.8 lb) Note: Not compatible with Fluke CNX test tools.
Model Name Description FLK-a3004 FC Fluke a3004 FC Wireless 4-20 mA DC Clamp
- a3004 meter module
- Hanging strap
- Quick start guide
Title a3003 FC and a3004 FC CE Declaration of Conformity Download A3003 FC and A3004 FC Statement of Memory Volatility Download A3003 FC/A3004 FC ATEX Download a3003 FC/a3004 FC Calibration Manual Download a3004 FC Quick Reference Guide Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Download a3004 FC Safety Sheet Supplement Download
Title Clamp meter ABCs Download
Title Fluke Connect® compatibility chart Download
Title Fluke a3004 FC DC Clamp Meter Data Sheet Download
Download the App
Fluke Connect is not available in all countries.
©2015 Fluke Corporation. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Smart phone, wireless service and data plan not included with purchase. First 5 GB of storage is free. Compatible with iPhone 4x and up running iOS 7 or higher; iPad (in an iPhone frame on iPad); Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.3.x or higher and Samsung Galaxy S, Nexus 5, HTC One and One M8 running Android™ 4.4.x or higher. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.