Powerful high-performance features make troubleshooting fast and easy.
Technology changes. The last thing we want is for you to feel like you're missing out on critical innovations, so Fluke has engineered the Ti400 infrared camera to adapt to change.
Being future-ready is part of its DNA. You can test and measure with wireless speed and ease and connect with other wireless devices. If there's an infrared camera in your future, make sure it's one with a future.
Auto Focus Redefined
Get an in-focus image like never before with the touch of a button. LaserSharp® Auto Focus, exclusive to Fluke, uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance to your designated target with pinpoint accuracy. Other auto focus systems may focus on the surrounding landscape or closer targets and compromise an in-focus and your ability to get accurate temperature measurements.
On target and in-focus. Every. Single. Time.
Compatible with the largest suite of connected test tools in the world.
Fluke Connect™ is the only wireless test and measurement system that lets you stay in contact with your team without leaving the field. Keep your facility up and running with Fluke Connect ShareLive™ video call. Communicate critical data and get answers and additional work approvals instantly without leaving the inspection site. Get started saving time and increasing productivity now with Fluke Connect.
Field installable telephoto and wide angle lenses are available for added versatility for special applications and voice annotation makes pen and paper no longer necessary.
As always, Fluke SmartView® software is included at no additional charge.
- LaserSharp® Auto Focus - get consistently in-focus images. Every. Single. Time. Utilizing precision laser technology, focus on your target with pinpoint accuracy and get the correct image and temperature measurements you need. Troubleshooting has never been easier.
- Fluke Connect™ App – See It. Save It. Share It. All the facts, right in the field
- See the crucial details needed to help clearly identify potential problems with precisely blended visual and infrared images – only with IR Fusion® technology with AutoBlend™ mode
- Faster communication with wireless image transfer directly to PC, Apple® iPhone® or iPad®
- One-handed, easy-to-use interface
- Ruggedized Touchscreen Display (Capacitive) 8.9 cm (3.5 in) diagonal landscape color VGA (640 x 480) LCD with backlight for quick menu navigation
- Capture additional digital images to show location or additional site details with IR-PhotoNotes™ Annotation System
- Voice recording and annotation gets additional details saved with the image file
- Optional interchangeable lenses for greater flexibility in additional applications
- Rechargeable, field replaceable smart batteries with five-segment LED display to show charge levels
- High-temperature measurement up to 1200°C
- 5 MP industrial-performance digital camera for high definition image quality
- Included SmartView® and SmartView Mobile App Analysis and Reporting Software
Key Features IFOV (spatial resolution) 1.31 mRad Detector resolution 320x240 (76,800 pixels) Field of view 24 °H x 17 °V Minimum focus distance 15 cm (approx. 6 in) Optional lenses Telephoto lens, wide angle lens Focus system LaserSharp® Auto Focus for consistently in-focus images, manual focus Laser distance meter Yes Wireless connectivity Fluke Connect™ app compatible. Wireless connectivity to PC, iPhone® and iPad® (iOS 4s and later), Android™ 4.3 and up, and WiFi to LAN1 IR-Fusion® technology IR-Fusion® AutoBlend™ mode and Picture-in-Picture Display Touchscreen capacitive 3.5 inch diagonal landscape color VGA (640 x 480) LCD with backlight Design Rugged, ergonomic design for one-handed use Thermal sensitivity (NETD) ≤ 0.05 °C at 30 °C target temp (50 mK) Temperature measurement range -20 °C to +1200 °C (-4 °F to+2192 °F) Built-in digital camera (visible light) 5 megapixel industrial performance Frame rate 60 Hz or 9 Hz versions Data Storage and Image Capture Extensive memory options Removable micro SD memory card, on-board flash memory, save-to-USB capability, direct download via USB-to-PC connection File formats image Non-radiometric (.bmp) or (.jpeg) or fully-radiometric (.is2)
No analysis software required for non-radiometric (.bmp, .jpg and .avi) files
SmartView® software SmartView® software, Fluke Connect™1, and SmartView® Mobile App—full analysis and reporting software Voice annotation 60 seconds maximum recording time per image; reviewable playback on camera IR-PhotoNotes™ Yes Text annotation Yes Video recording Standard and radiometric Streaming video (remote display) Via USB or WiFi hot spot to PC or via HDMI to HDMI compatible screen Auto capture (temperature and interval) Yes Remote control Yes Battery Batteries (field-replaceable, rechargeable) Two lithium ion smart battery packs with five-segment LED display to show charge level AC battery charging system Two-bay battery charger or in imager charging. Optional 12 V automotive charging adapter Temperature Measurement Accuracy ± 2 °C or 2 % (at 25 °C nominal, whichever is greater) On-screen emissivity correction Yes (both value and table) On-screen reflected background temperature compensation Yes On-screen transmission correction Yes General Specifications Color palettes 8 standard and 8 Ultra Contrast™: Ironbow, Blue-Red, High Contrast, Amber, Amber Inverted, Hot Metal, Grayscale, Grayscale Inverted Color alarms (temperature alarms) High-temperature, low-temperature, and isotherm Spot temp Hot and cold spot markers User-definable spot markers 3 user definable spot markers on camera and in SmartView® software Center box Expandable-contractible measurement box with MIN-MAX-AVG temp Drop Engineered to withstand 2 meter (6.5 feet) drop with standard lens Size (H x W x L) 27.7 cm x 12.2 cm x 16.7 cm (10.9 in x 4.8 in x 6.5 in) Weight (battery included) 1.04 Kg (2.3 lb) Enclosure rating IP54 (protected against dust, limited ingress; protection against water spray from all directions) Warranty Two-years (standard), extended warranties are available Notes 1Fluke Connect™ not available in all countries
Model Name Description Fluke Ti400 60 Hz Fluke Ti400 Infrared Camera
- Thermal imager with standard infrared lens
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including mains adapters)
- Two, rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- Micro SD memory card with SD adapter
- 3m USB cable
- 3m HDMI video cable
- SmartView® software with free software upgrades for life
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- Printed user's manual (five languages)
- CD user's manual
- Warranty registration card
Batteries, Chargers & Adapters
Thermal Imaging Accessories
Thermal Imaging Lenses
Model Name Description FLK-FC-SD CARD Fluke Connect Wireless SD Card
Title Fluke Connect Quick Reference Guide Download
Title 6 tips to cut industrial and commercial energy costs Download Get a far-sighted infrared view with a 4x or 2x telephoto lens from Fluke Download Implementing an infrared thermography program Download Measuring three phase load draw with Fluke Connect® wireless tools Download Phase-to-phase troubleshooting with Fluke Connect® wireless tools Download Temperature and vibration send maintenance signals Download Testing production controls with Fluke Connect® wireless tools Download Testing production line equipment with Fluke Connect® wireless tools Download Thermal imaging: Detecting electrical unbalance and overloads Download Thermal imaging: Implementing an infrared thermography maintenance program Download Thermal imaging: Infrared inspecting for building and facilities maintenance Download Thermal imaging: Inspecting electric motors Download Thermal imaging: Moisture in building envelopes Download They are better together - Ti400 Infrared Camera and Fluke 805 Vibration Meter Download Three-phase unbalance testing with Fluke Connect® wireless tools Download TI terminology Download
Download the App
Fluke Connect is not available in all countries.
©2015 Fluke Corporation. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Smart phone, wireless service and data plan not included with purchase. First 5 GB of storage is free. Compatible with iPhone 4x and up running iOS 7 or higher; iPad (in an iPhone frame on iPad); Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.3.x or higher and Samsung Galaxy S, Nexus 5, HTC One and One M8 running Android™ 4.4.x or higher. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.