Be Ready for Anything
The Fluke iFlex® flexible current probes expand the measurement range of the select Fluke meters to 2500 A AC while providing the ultimate measurement flexibility. The iFlex® probes connect directly to the meter, displaying current measurements without error prone scaling factors. The 1.8 m (6 ft) cord allows separation between the measurement location and the clamp meter making it easier to view the display. The large loop size and thin cross section allow measurement of awkward sized conductors and improved wire access in crowded spaces. Available in 25 cm (10 in) and 45 cm (18 in) sizes.
Features and Benefits
- Expands the measurement range to 2500 A AC while providing increased display flexibility, Ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- 7.5 mm coil diameter allows measurement in tight spaces
- Ergonomic design allows easy operation with one hand
- 1.8 m (6 ft) Cable
- Three-year warranty
How to Open the i2500-18 and i2500-10 iFlex® Flexible Current Probes:
Twist to Unlock
Pull to Open
IEC/EN 61010-1:2001, 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV
Specifications Range Resolution Accuracy AC Current1 2500 A 0.1 A 3% ±5 digits2 Frequency1 500 Hz 0.1 Hz 0.5% ±5 digits External magnetic field rejection
(with cable > 10 cm from the coupling)
40 dB Inrush1 • Safety rating CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V 1. When used with compatible Fluke meter. Accuracy stated includes probe and meter accuracy.
2. For position accuracy at non-optimum positions, see Position sensitivity specifications table “A”
Position sensitivity specifications Distance from Optimum i2500-10 Additional iFlex® Error A 0.5 in (12.7 mm) ±0.5% B 0.8 in (20.3 mm) ±1.0% C 1.4 in (35.6 mm) ±2.0% Measurement uncertainty assumes centralized primary conductor at optimum position, no external electrical or magnetic field, and within operating temperature.
Model Name Description Fluke i2500 10 Fluke i2500-10 iFlex® Flexible Current Probes