The wait is almost over. The new Fluke 750 Series Documenting Process Calibrators (DPC) will be unveiled this fall. We’ve taken the features that you’ve known and loved in the 74X Series DPCs and amped them up and added a few more for good measure.
The new Fluke 750 Series Documenting Process Calibrators (DPC).
To give you a sample of what’s to come, check out the Fluke 753 and Fluke 754 DPCs:
- Put the multi in multi-functional. They calibrate temperature, pressure, voltage, current, resistance, and frequency.
- Make it easy to get there from here. The menu-driven user interface puts all the features right at your fingertips with so you don’t have to hunt around for your favorites. And the three levels of backlighting on a large, high resolution, ultra-bright screen ensures that you can see the display in virtually all light conditions.
- Lighten your load. The 750 Series measures and sources, so you can troubleshoot and calibrate with a single tool.
- Play well with others. The Fluke 754 connect directly to HART devices through the milliamp measurement jacks. And you can transfer all your calibration results quickly to your PC through the USB interface.
- Documents your work. The new PPC/TRACK2 software supports more report types to make it easier to meet traceable calibration requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Forgives mistakes. The 75X models are the only DPCs on the market that are safety rated to IEC61010 CAT II 300V. They not only withstand a jolt from accidental connections to 120 or 240 V ac - they also measure those signals with True RMS.
Fluke 750 Series - Documenting Process Calibrators (.pdf) »